Beware of danish and redsun property dealers

Recently i had a narrow escape from being cheated by the nexus of danish and redsun property dealer in e-16. They were trying to trick us in buying a property in cabinet division housing society. The actual owner was offered 29 lacks and i was offered 32 lacks using a fake third party and thus being tricked to top up 3 lacks unethically. My advice is to be cautious from them and all similar dealers.

By Redsun do you mean redsun associates? They are big property developers and dont expect such cheap act from them.

Thanks for the heads up

All dealers take 'top'. If someone works only on commission he will barely be able to pay office rent. But all of them have huge investments. 20-30 lakh cash to unkay liyay masla hi nai hay kisi bhi time bayana pay ker deitay hein. Liquidity rakhni hoti hay.Jo sirf 2-3 lakh top rakhta hay vo to shareef admi hay on comparative basis. Many times they paint choona of 7-8 lakhs easily.

All dealers are same. I have one suggestion for you. Please don't attack any dealer individually by name because that will hurt his 'Daal-Roti'.

Kisi kay bacchou'n ke school fees ko attack na karein. Just tell people about dealers in general and how to be careful when dealing with them. Thanks.

How come the gentleman must avoid to expose the cheaters, sir?

BT itself is posting the pics and details of the fraudsters at the main office front gate!

If the victim doest not expose the cheater, others are highly susceptible to further frauds from the same guy!

If one exposes a bad guy, One is a blessing to the readers.

We shall not expose just because He is earning his Haram income by cheating the clients, sir?

Pardesi bhai, "DAAL ROTI" aur laakhon ki cheating are two different things.

Regards

What an irrational argument sir

Pardesi, are u ok ?? I cant flippin believe it ?

3, 4 lacs ki daal roti kidhar milti hy?

Not every person is the same. Some have more shame while some are shameless. Every dealer is different, so it is senseless to generalize that all dealers are same. On the contrary, they are very different.

And exposing someone who is doing wrong and fraudulent activity is not just our duty towards the society, it is also the lowest level of faith one can have as per our religious teaching i.e. If you cannot stop a sin, at least voice your opinion about it so that others are protected.

It is exactly this attitude of staying silent which encourages the wrong doers to do anything they want. That's why our fate is like this.

Well i have seen bigger a dealer more greedy he is for sure

Dear Shahzad Saleem,

Many thanks for share.Lust and greed are more gullible than innocence.

Regards

Thanks for alerting Shahzad sb. Supposedly, they were two dealers. Could you plz enlighten us more about them specially names of people who were tried to trick you.

I do not agree with Pardesi, we can’t even complain to each other and alert other innocent and simple souls, really? I just posted on another thread and will copy/paste here for everyone’s benefit

I just heard Tariq Malik of Abdullah Associates who had fled the country with 200 million rupees of others, is back in town and quietly doing business again (meaning not advertising himself too much) … He is a proven fraud beyond any doubt and very well known, but mentioning here in case some novice innocent person get stuck in his net, those are it seems he is targeting anyway as others know him well by now. He’s still not opening his old office and working from moving or new unknown locations

Also Pardesi you’re wrong. I know that there are still dealers who let seller and purchaser meet face to face at the time of transfer, who clearly states his commission, takes that commission and leave no ambiguity for both parties that anyone could have taken a top-up in the deal. Most could be crooks but the world hasn’t yet lost everything. I personally believe it is the fault of people like us who let themselves be cheated … Why do you buy or pay at the transfer time without seeing the seller and paying him direct and why do you sell without seeing the buyer at the transfer time and getting money from him direct. Why don’t you check and read everything before you sign it … This whole notion of I am responsible for 20 years and bla bla bullshit like that is the problem!

We should name and shame the fraud dealers.

However this is norm in dealer community to loot the original buyer and seller.

People are starting the trend of defaming others. May be Shahzad is telling the truth. What about someone else who might do this just out of spite or because of competition?

Media trial and online trial will just destroy our society and it will become even more difficult to strike the right deals in a dog-eat-dog world.

People are starting the trend of defaming others. May be Shahzad is telling the truth. What about someone else who might do this just out of spite or because of competition?

Media trial and online trial will just destroy our society and it will become even more difficult to strike the right deals in a ruthless world.

OMG few days ago i was there to buy a plot in E-17 Cabinet Division. He never contacted me back after i asked for the allotment documents to get it verified. Thieves!

We should spread it to all over the internet.