Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Tayab
( 22 posts )

[32 Replies]
I heard Bahria 8 in Isb/Rwp is going down very fast. Do you guys thinks its best time to buy? Can someone give us insight into possession of different sectors?

Advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

1892 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Apple
    (813 posts)
    Nadeem Sb whats your thought , which sector (excluding safari valley) is beautiful?
      1891 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
      (4323 posts)
      I like very much "F1".
        1891 days ago 

Tayab
        (22 posts)
        Anyone has idea about non psssession sectors of phase 8. What are rates and in how much time possession is expected?
          1891 days ago 

Naveed
          (282 posts)
          As far as i know, very few sectors are left from possession. One is sector M where the prices are pretty stable by now.
            1891 days ago 

Irfan
            (1106 posts)
            I think only three blocks are left for possession ( j, k, m) in bahria phase-8.
              1891 days ago 

Tayab
              (22 posts)
              How is the price trend in those non possession sectors? Is it correcting? I know most of experts reccomend possession plots but why not invest in them for couple of years as buying price for them will b remarkably lower then possession plots. Any disadvantage of this strategy.
                1890 days ago 

MG4
                (89 posts)
                Blocks J, K, M, N, F-2, F-3, F4 and F5, and P block are being developed and waiting for possession...
                  1890 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                  (531 posts)
                  Dear mg4 / any other informed,

Please can you share the prices of 10 marla in so called developed and waiting for possession blocks, out of all this J,K,M,N,F2,F3 AND F4 what is the best one to invest in for 1-2 years, is it good time for investement in phase 8 or uits the same as last year?
                    1890 days ago 

MG4
                    (89 posts)
                    @Sohail,

At the moment F-2, F3 and F4 are being developed and almost 60-70 % work is completed on these sectors. There is no work started on F-5 yet. A friend of mine is looking for a plot in F-2 and F-3 and I have visited these sectors several time with him. These are all 10 marlas and close to the Middle Ring road. Some parts of P block are also being developed and the work is in full swing. I would recommend F2-F3 and even F-4, although F-4 is far away from the ring road. I feel that possession might be given in a year or so as the work is in full swing. Rates are from 27-34 lacs. Bear in mind that there were plots sold for 40 lacs in the past and the same plot owners are demanding 34 now....For general category plots no matter what go for maximum 32 lac but as I mentioned I have been offered a corner one for 27 lacs. Generally near the middle ring road where the roads are carpeted and shown on the google maps are demanding 2-3 lacks more, i.e. Upto 32 lacs and further from ring road may be around 27-29 lacs. Good luck
                      1889 days ago 

Muhammad
                      (283 posts)
                      One of the best opportunity for investment is with possession L block. 10 marla plot is around 35 lacs and is bound to jump soon as soon as market revives a bit.
                        1889 days ago 

Post Answer (32 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL