Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Tayab
( 22 posts )

[32 Replies]
I heard Bahria 8 in Isb/Rwp is going down very fast. Do you guys thinks its best time to buy? Can someone give us insight into possession of different sectors?

Advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

1898 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Irfan
    (1106 posts)
    @MG4

Thanks for the first hand info about F2, F3, and F4 development status. Can you pls share with us what is development status in J, K, M block. I think J and M blocks are also touching Middle Ring Road.
      1896 days ago 

Zol
      (58 posts)
      @MG4

Any reason for why work has not started on f-5? Last time i checked with bahria they said they will give possession by year end for f-5.
        1896 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
        (4323 posts)
        In my opinion Bahria phase8 is good for investment and i recommend invest in safari valley,F1,F2,F3 and now the time for investment because the market is slow.

May Allah always help us all
          1896 days ago 

Rashid456
          (24 posts)
          There is no development in F4/F5 and they are kanal plots. F3/F2 10% work is done. F1/F2/F3 is 10 Marla. F1 is developed completely. With Sector F3 there is Sector E4 which also waiting for possession. Its 5 Marla. Its just near newly constructed Awami Villa 6 better then M and touches Middle Ring. Benefit is Villas and as the possession is handed over, families will start living and price will increase .

Rest ALLAH knows the best
            1895 days ago 

Sohail Khan
            (531 posts)
            @MG4, Thanks for the detailled info, so is it the right time to jump in for 10 marls or to wait further as market will come down further, what was the starting prices of 10 marls, in this F1,F2 AND F3, what profit rates are curently going on. What is the most lowest rate block now with possession and reason.

As another brother mentioned about L block, is it also equally good.

Many thanks in advance .
              1895 days ago 

Irfan
              (1106 posts)
              Earlier Bahria Town Phase-8 map did not have E1, E2, E3 and E4 blocks. Can somebody share the latest map of Phase-8 which contains these additional blocks?

In older map; M-block was touching middle ring road and its front was big commercial area. In new map; M-block location is changed or still the same?
                1895 days ago 

Bilal Kayani
                (3 posts)
                Is phase 8 block K worth putting in money for 5-6 years ?
                  1895 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                  (4323 posts)
                  Bahria phase8 is good for investment and it'll give you good return in near future,more better to invest in possession area.
                    1895 days ago 

MG4
                    (89 posts)
                    @Shohail,

I was told that there were different booking rates (different price tags) for F sector and it was around 9 lacs for 10 marla. A plot purchased for 37 about a year ago is demanindg 32 and a plot purchased for 40 is demanding 34 now...so it has come down a lot. I am not sure about the future but 10 marla plot with development work going on is not going to hit 20 lacs....

I know experts are suggesting possesion only plots but possession plots are expensive. For example in F-1 where possession is given a 10 marla costs 50 plus in a good location whereas in F-2/F-3 where there is development up and running you can grab a plot for 30 plus minus. I know F-2/F-3 are files but it is secure as the work has already been started and more than 50% work is complete, you can check it on google (October imagery) and on ground in the 7-8 months since October more work has been done. I personally do not feel there is any risk in F2/F3 as in a year or so these would be ready for possession and worth at least 50 (current rates of F-1 possession sector). By then F-1 rates may be 70 or above but it is a simple maths that if in a year time 30 lacs become 50 and 50 becomes 70, which would you choose? Obvously the 30 option.

There is no work started on F-5 but F-4 is 40-50 percent complete and these are all 1 kanal plots.

Files are risky if there is no work started but in f2/f3/f4 work is in full boom.
                      1894 days ago 

MG4
                      (89 posts)
                      @Irfan

Some patches of roads in K and M are on ground and I think no work in J at all. These are all small plots or a mixture of small plots, eg. 5 and 7 etc. I do not have any detailed knowledge of these sectors.

F2/f3 are all 10 marlas.

@Zol

I have no idea why the F-5 work has not started yet but it is the smallest of the 5 subsectors and currently at the far end and it may be that they will develop this sector once the other subsectors are developed, so the delay may be from access point of view? just guess work.
                        1894 days ago 

Post Answer (32 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL