blue world city legit?

I wanted to knew if i should buy a plot in blue world city?

Doesnt seem a good choice, as of now, unless it clears a lot of mess it created for itself (more selling than available land) or others threw on it (NOC etc.) …

Dear Nabeel,
BWC don't have NOC and according to RDA it illegal project.Risky investment at this stage.
Myself invested in CSC,RUDN Enclave and BWC.Risk is involve always for good return.BWC have 35 thousand kanal in hand and BWC claim 75 thousand kanal.300 different type of machinery which developing site if you are in Pakistan visit yourself and update us ground reality.
Regards

Nadeem sb, i have investment in BWC but the way Mr. Saad Nazir is dealing with RDA and yelling over media is not in betterment of society. He must deal with patience and politics

Very true …high risk high return wali bat hai …@nabeel I think u shud try ur luck …invest in limited amount wase b abhi wahan price is dust cheap

@ Nadeem sb sir faisal hills/faisal town walay forum pay aik advice maangi thi regarding shop in faisal town kindly us pay b roshni daal dain

Dear Ammar Khan,
Mr.Saad Nazir is new in this field but he is loyal and honest person as i know him very well.He is serious to deliver that's why non stop developing and i hope he will deliver.RDA is failed to stop development because from court BWC take stay order.you are right CEO don't know the tactics to handle RDA.sooner or later BWC get NOC because BWC have land and they are fast track developing.
Regards

Dear Jay,

Faisal is son of CM and i don't have any investment in FT,FH.FMC act and really don't know ground reality.FT A block commercial is good but depend surrounding population.winwin associate is just marketing and don't know who is developer.Lower ground is no issue but like FT it will take time to give you good return.Plots are always better option for investment with no headache.

You must hold CBR-2 and AGG which will give you good return.CBR-2 is long term and AGG is medium term investment because of it location.

Regards

Thanks sir I will surely hold CBR as per ur suggestion and thinking of selling shop and investing somewhere else

You must hold CBR-2 and AGG which will give you good return.CBR-2 is long term and AGG is medium term investment because of it location.

@ nadeeem

AGG whcih society?

@Muhammad saifullah…its airport green garden adjacent to topcity1 on Kashmir highway