Buy a Plot for investment purpose

I am living abroad and want to do some good investment in property market of Islamabad and Lahore. Kindly suggest me where to go and how to find out the market value of plot because I am personally not there so difficult to know the exact price of the plot. Which areas are currently more attractive for investment point of view?

I'd appreciate the kind advice of friends in this forum.

Dear Tahir

There are many good options for investment in Islamabad it would be more convenient if you will define your budget lines and approximate time lines.

If you want a long term investment then you can invest in F-16 B-17 and some other D sectors but it will take minimum time of 3 to 4 years for its extreme boom.

If you want to invest for short time like one year then you can search on Bahria enclave F-15 G-15 some part of G-14 and E-12. in F-15, G-15 and Bahria enclave you can get a good return within one year however in G-14 and E-12 there is a possibility of 2 years.

There are some other options also available but it will be clear after the things I asked.

How to know the exact price of plot this is a bit tough procedure ideal phase is to visit Islamabad and meet some dealers and also any of your references. After that Zameen is a good forum to find general price of a plot.

Thanks Mr Ibrahim for ur comprehensive reply.

Well, as far as my budget is concerned, at the initial stage, I intend to invest around 15 to 20 million rupees and then after knowing ups and downs of this sector and if get benefited then I'll put more.

What is your suggestion about G-14 and what means by some part of G-14? I appreciate your kind advice as well.

Also I need expert opinion about commercial hub of Bahria town. I am also thinking to buy commercial plot in some area of it. Need advice.

Thanks

Dear Tahir

G-14 is good for investment purpose and you have to wait for a little time there. In G-14 there are some villages not in complete sector but in some part that part is a bit risky to buy however the area which is acquired by housing that is good for investment like g-14/3. As G-14/4 is complete acquired & developed people are living there but in G-14/2 -1 right now there is no possession and development work and it will take time. In your budget lines you can invest in also old CDA sectors to buy old houses give them a better look and it will give you better results.

Regarding commercial area of bahria i will give you exact details tomorrow inshallah. however there are some other places where you can get good results in commercial area can also discuss them.

Mr Ibrahim,

I tried to send you email but it was bounced back due to delivery failure. Could you please send all those details through any other server. thanks

Dear Tahir

You can contact me on 92-300-5168928 or ibrahim@peeran.pk or send me your email id i will mail you the details.

Regards

My Email id is rohtahir@hotmail.com

Dear Ibrahim Sahib,

Lately it's being said that invest in I-11 is good and will give good return. Sir what are your views? Thanks in advance

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

What is your opinion about Islamabad Orchards by multi. If I want to invest or make house there after 5 years.

Dear Sajid Sohail,

Now a days CDA is working on i-11 project due to pressure of senate standing committee. Member estate CDA said that they warned residents of afghan colony to leave the place before 15th Jan. But saw that kind of statements many times in last 5 years. Personally i think it is a risky investment but whenever i-11 will develop prices will shoot very rapidly but still cant predict development time.

Dear Sadia,

Islamabad orchard is a heavy project of MPCHS. After 5 years those farms will be developed as they will start giving possessions in end of 2014. Its almost 28 km away from motorway toll plaza. And motorway toll plaza is app 22 km away from zero point Islamabad this is the only drawback but u have to drive on motorway. For farming purpose Bahtur Mour land is very good where multi is doing that project. Underground water level is good but for residential purpose a bit away from city.

@Syed Ibrahim,

Is any population is near it or not.

In zone-2 many societies cash the name of new islamabad air port as close to it or near to it. What do you think after starting of flights from this air port, zone-2 societies will get benefit in terms of high jump in prices or not. If so, which society will get more benefit so that one should keep this in mind while planning to do long term or short term investment.

Sadia,

Right now there is no population in that scheme however some local societies are near to that orchard scheme.

In zone 2 PECHS PAF Tarnol Mumtaz city will get advantage of new airport and after that Jamu and Tele Gardens will get advantage as all mentioned societies are near to main airport.

If plan to invest, which one of them would be better? G15 prices r also high now. But it has no access from Kashmir high way. I heard that only g13, g14 and PECHS will get access from Kashmir highway. Is this true? Then all these sectors will have more increase in prices. What is your opinion?

Also i heard that cargo service is going to start from new air port in February 2013. It means after that all of these and specially PECHS will get more price rise.

I'd like to see some expert opinions for this point of view.

Dear Rohail,

1st of all let me clear u that g-15 and g 16 both have approved there way from Kashmir highway and it will be functional within next 2 years. You are absolutely right CDA claims that they will start cargo services in 2013 and after that prices will be really improve in PECHS and Mumtaz city.

Actually mostly people dont know the excat location of airport it is on left side of Kashmir highway not on Fateh Jang road and main access will be that kashmir highway it will cross Lahore Pesh motorway and will startigh connect to airport in master plan.

Dear Mr Ibrahim,

I really appreciate your feedback and making the things clear to me. Now keeping in mind the upcoming scenario, where would you suggest me to invest around 10 million rupees to get good return.

And what are the current prices on those sectors where i have to invest.

Thanks.

Dear Rohail,

I will recommend you to invest in different areas not in a single sector consider g 15 f 15 b 17 e 16. You will get a 8 marla plot in g 15 round about 38 lac in e 16 you will get a kanal plot in 25-28 lac and in b 17 in d and e block kanal plot price is approximately 30 lac so you can easily get 3 plots in above mentioned societies.

G 15 is already developed facilities are available there e 16 is also developed and b 17 will give possession in e block within 2 years inshAllah. This is my personal opinion.