Buying flats

Dear members,

What factors you should keep in mind while buying flats for rent purpose.

Any expert advise?

Regards

Malik

Malik sb, the same topic has been discussed at lengths for multiple times. You may get lots of useful information on that contributed by many forumer.

Some Recent Examples below. Much more available using Search Feature on the Forum.

Apartment vs house in islamabad
https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/apartment_vs_house_in_islamabad-31952.html

Best property for rental purpose
https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/renting_property/best_property_for_rental_purpose-31128.html

--------------------------

Just to reiterate some quick points:

- Apartments on installments sound very tempting but hard to appreciate or sell.

- Furnished apartments at reasonable locations can yield from 0.6% to 0.9% per month as rent

- Try to not go beyond 35 to 40 lac figures for apartments

- CDA Sector Apartments may be a little bit expensive than DH/BT/GG but have more demand and better rental value.

- Gulberg Greens and Gulberg Residencia D-Markaz saw quite a boom but not ideal now, if some purchases is made now, in future 2+ years it could prove to be a good choice. In BT dont go for anything beyond Phase 5. CDA Check ones in G sectors, particularly G13/14/15 etc.

Many Thanks Imtiaz sahib for for usual advise, i will check above threads to get more details. what about life style G-13, which category should you go if you are planning to give on rent in future?

I have heard about Life Style and it seems promising! Another could be Zarkoon Heights. Towards Zone 5 Gulberg Projects for now are in over supply but with time level out. With this Amnesty now you will see more Apartment Projects.

Ideal price range at good locations range from 7000+ to 8500 PKR per sq. ft. Booked at start of project can get some better deal but may involve risk too. 500 to 550 sq.ft 1 bed is ideal for better rent and selling. The trick is to keep overall price for apartment under 3.5 to 4.0 million. Get it furnished increases chances of long and short term. Now with Air BnB type services even periodic like weekly or daily rentals are also possible.

Thank You Imtiaz Sahib

Dear brother,

I second Imtiaz sb. That apartment are not easy to sell and one should extensively think about the prospects of purchasing apartments. G-13 Lifestyle residency project enjoys

1- Very good location

2- Pace of work has been good 

3- It cost round 5000/ sq. Ft. PKR (Employee Quota) 

4- Reasonable profit (600,000 TYPE-E to 3000000 TYPE-A)

5- Great Rental Potential 

I think they can be sold later on the good price (@around 30 to 40% at least after possession) because of its location and project features (If the developer deliver their promises).

I have done bit of research on G-11 PHA apartments and this project as well. G-11 PHA apartments have a great rental return and hard to find one in market. 

Thanks 

Khalid