Buying property in khi

Hi ,

I live overseas and want to buy a property in khi (and to rent it out eventually ) as i have another family house so not in urgency .Please can you let me know the areas which are safe , secured . My max budget is 1.3 crore and i am looking for a 3 bedroom unit (with lift)

Check Datati castle in Johar

Bismillah Towers in Johar

Askari-5 in Malir Cant

or some near to completion projects along Jinnah Avenue (malir cant)

or, ASF TOWERS in Scheme 33 (6 rooms apartment in less than 1 cror in 4 years installment). Project is boundary walled and ASF will provide security.

Also, you may explore many options in Bahria Town. In your budget 150 sqy one unit banglow can be bought.

You can buy 2 120 Sq yards houses in Chapal Uptown in that price and rent it to people.

Whats the prevailing price of one unit in chapal uptown and how much is the rent?

Chapal Uptown 120 sq yard single storey costs around 80 lac per house (On installment. I think they give 10% off on lumsum payment). Rent is around 35000Rs/house but the house you will give is new so you can ask for more rent.

If you need more details, my father is in real estate business.

Hi Fahad ,can you please provide me more details about Chapal . Exact location , security , amenities?

Also can I have your watsapp number

@ilyas sb : ASF towers , I just checked. Are there any units for sale that is already constructed . My primary reason for investment is to buy and rent ASAP. So i cant put money in a project that will be completed in net 4-5 years.

If you guys know any good location in Karachi ,let me know please.

No, ASF towers are not ready and it will take 4-5 years. You may check Iqbal Villa in BTK in your budget or 2 950sqf apartments in bahria town karachi.

@Umair, If you can increase your budget to 1.5 to 1.7cr then you can also look into Saima Square One next to Millennium mall, they are handed over last year.