Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ali
( 14 posts )

[34 Replies]
Dear,

I want to buy a one Kanal plot on installment. My budget is not very high and I have just 8 lac with me that means I can pay only advance.

With this advance I wanted to to buy one Kanal in E-16 Roshan Pakistan (advance is PKR 6,50,000) or in E-18 Gulshan-e-Sehat.

Please advise in which sector (E-16 or E-18) I should invest. And which sector has more opportunity in terms of return.

Regards,
Syed Ali

2188 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Syed Ibrhaim
    (1436 posts)
    Dear syed
    in above mentioned options e 18 is better then e 16 rp. Ist of all e 18 noc is clear then development standard is much better then rp though location of rp is better then e 18 but still its an illegal society and will create problems for allot-ties
      2188 days ago 

Ali
      (14 posts)
      Dear Syed Ibrahim,
      Thanks a lot for the useful information. One more query, if it is illegal then how RP is developing there. If you mean to say that their legality actions are not yet completed then it is fine. But you said its an illegal society.

Regards,
      Syed Ali
        2188 days ago 

Muhammad ali
        (128 posts)
        If you still intrested in roshan pakistan yo ucan contact me 03215026410 after 6pm.
          2011 days ago 

Usman
          (13 posts)
          Today i have visited RP society to check dovelpment work, they continue dovelpment but in slow pace so i observed i think there is chance to get profit there in long time around 2 years more, if some one have spare money then you can invest your money and forget it atleast for 2 years....

secondly NOC was cancelled in start of last year but now what is the status of NOC tell me.

BR

Usman
            1982 days ago 

Muhammad ali
            (128 posts)
            Yes same status of Noc but its not matter .as many societies have no Nov but they are delivering like ghori town.Jinnah n naval .if thy even continue with same pace definitely that scheme have potential.if you interested in old files you can contact me.
              1981 days ago 

Nasir
              (2512 posts)
              From the above options E 18 is a better option and my suggestion is to keep away from Roshan Pakistan.
                1981 days ago 

Khan Sahib
                (418 posts)
                I tend to agree with Nasir Khurshid's good advice!
                  1981 days ago 

M.B.Ali
                  (129 posts)
                  Which 1 Kanal plot costs 8 lac in E18???

The society is almost fully developed and they are no more offering it on installments. You have to get plot directly from the owners, which may cost between 26~32 lakh depending on location.

CDA NOC should not be a hurdle in purchasing if the developer of RP is delivering.
                    1980 days ago 

Muhammad ali
                    (128 posts)
                    Don't worry thy ll will take time but develop it.they are facing probs as they are developing 1st proper society n thy are developing own 'sambara is developer name own by rp itself.thy already did multiple flats projects 3 in hyderabad n deliver 80 flats project in banigala n planning 400 flats project in soan garden.so I don't knew why pples said they r scam.n development is on going at site from last few months again n house by CDA officer already under construction in rp.sale purchase of files n possioned plots continue in market.location is v good n you can get in half price as compared to cabinet in same sector so what's wrong in it??
                      1980 days ago 

Usman
                      (13 posts)
                      Yes you are saying right as after development it will go equal cabinet as it's on prime location comparatively E18, E19 on fateh jang road etc
                        1980 days ago 

Post Answer (34 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL