Buying Residential Plot In Roashan Pakistan (E-16) Or Buying Plot In E-18 G

Dear,

I want to buy a one Kanal plot on installment. My budget is not very high and I have just 8 lac with me that means I can pay only advance.

With this advance I wanted to to buy one Kanal in E-16 Roshan Pakistan (advance is PKR 6,50,000) or in E-18 Gulshan-e-Sehat.

Please advise in which sector (E-16 or E-18) I should invest. And which sector has more opportunity in terms of return.

Regards,
Syed Ali

Dear syed in above mentioned options e 18 is better then e 16 rp. Ist of all e 18 noc is clear then development standard is much better then rp though location of rp is better then e 18 but still its an illegal society and will create problems for allot-ties

Dear Syed Ibrahim, Thanks a lot for the useful information. One more query, if it is illegal then how RP is developing there. If you mean to say that their legality actions are not yet completed then it is fine. But you said its an illegal society.

Regards, Syed Ali

If you still intrested in roshan pakistan yo ucan contact me 03215026410 after 6pm.

Today i have visited RP society to check dovelpment work, they continue dovelpment but in slow pace so i observed i think there is chance to get profit there in long time around 2 years more, if some one have spare money then you can invest your money and forget it atleast for 2 years....

secondly NOC was cancelled in start of last year but now what is the status of NOC tell me.

BR

Usman

Yes same status of Noc but its not matter .as many societies have no Nov but they are delivering like ghori town.Jinnah n naval .if thy even continue with same pace definitely that scheme have potential.if you interested in old files you can contact me.

From the above options E 18 is a better option and my suggestion is to keep away from Roshan Pakistan.

I tend to agree with Nasir Khurshid’s good advice!

Which 1 Kanal plot costs 8 lac in E18???

The society is almost fully developed and they are no more offering it on installments. You have to get plot directly from the owners, which may cost between 26~32 lakh depending on location.

CDA NOC should not be a hurdle in purchasing if the developer of RP is delivering.

Don’t worry thy ll will take time but develop it.they are facing probs as they are developing 1st proper society n thy are developing own 'sambara is developer name own by rp itself.thy already did multiple flats projects 3 in hyderabad n deliver 80 flats project in banigala n planning 400 flats project in soan garden.so I don’t knew why pples said they r scam.n development is on going at site from last few months again n house by CDA officer already under construction in rp.sale purchase of files n possioned plots continue in market.location is v good n you can get in half price as compared to cabinet in same sector so what’s wrong in it??

Yes you are saying right as after development it will go equal cabinet as it’s on prime location comparatively E18, E19 on fateh jang road etc

Yes usman you are right.

Thts y I have taken 11marla old file in instalment of rp few days back bcz its right time to invest in this society.

I want to visit Roshan Pakistan site. Can anybody tell me how to get there. The access is from Fateh Jang road or GT road?.

Its on gt road near tarnol.when you pass tarnol going towards taxila’its on the left side of road approx 2km away from tarnol .on left side you see entrance of e16/17 cabinet div society.go inside this society go straight on main road after 200 300meter you see 17th avenue.left side of avenue all is roshan Pakistan.for old rates files you can contact me if you like .thanks

AoA Muhammad Ali Sb...

May i know if you have file of 1 kanal plot in RP on old rate..Can you let me know the total cost of it and if you have file on any plot on main double road or a corner one available...

Ali tell the 30x60 size plot in RP on old rate on installment

Usman best is to go for 11 marla bcz new rates are 17lac cost of land.old files rate would be 12lac n 2lac profit total 14lac approx.5.5 lac down including profit n 50 to 60 thousand after every 3months… Total tenure approx 3month. For 30 60 files old rates 10lac plus 2 profit approx in 12 lac.

Zeeshan sab.files would b available at society for 1kanal in instalment corner or on double roads.don’t knew exact rates but approx in 25 to 28 in cash.I all check if u intrsted .

Yes Muhammad Ali sab please do check and let me know and if you can let me know the plot no as well.