Capital smart city islamabad analysis

Salaam friends and eid mubarak.

I had a few inquiries regarding capital smart city islamabad/rawalpindi as i could not find many existing discussions regarding this project. Anything i found was either very old (now irrelevant) or turned into a political discussion.

Capital smart city seems to be a fast developing project (at least in recent times), they have started major development work, sewage, zoning, road work, sectors mosques, entrance and bridges, etc and have indicated balloting by november 2019 and completion of the project by 2022.

1) has anyone here invested in the project. If so, why?

2) how do you see this project in the next 3-4 years, considering the fast development that is currently happening?

3) is this a feasible project with access from the future rawalpindi ring road along with the direct interchange access from the m2 motorway?

4) how does this project compare to other options on chakri road, islamabad?

Development can be seen here:

Https://www.Smartcitypk.Com/development-in-progress

I would appreciate if the discussion stays relevant to the topic and please avoid any political discussions.

Society is planning balloting of two blocks in November 2019 and as per the society letter recently, possession to three sectors of overseas and three sectors of executive blocks committed by society in 1st quarter 2020. This will boost the society as construction activity of villas and commercial will be started. In the current situation of low business, this society is not a bad choice for investment purpose

Yes, for now and foreseeable future:

Only Overseas Block, Old Files.