Cda sectors - i-11, i-12, c-15 and c-16

Salam all,

I'm contemplating the idea of investing in cda sectors i-11, i-12, c-15 and c-16. Let this discussion be beneficial o all. Let's discuss pros and cons of each.

My humble opinion below.

I-11

Pros

Good location. Price per marla (dec 2015) is roughly rs. 10 lac whereas price per marla in nearby i-10 and i-9 sectors is around rs. 20 lac.

Recently the illegal settlements and cattle market have been moved away.

I-11/2 already has some built houses and paved roads.

Cons

Quality of development and the time frame still remain a big question mark. It would take minimum 2-3 years to pick pace.

I-12

Pros

Good location. Price per marla (dec 2015) is roughly rs. 6 lac whereas price per marla in nearby i-10 and i-9 sectors is around rs. 20 lac.

Cons

No road work or development at the moment, but i think it is underway. Knowing cda's track record, it could take years to complete.

C-15

Pros
Good location. Has the potential to become a premium sector. Close to margalla hills.

Cons

Prices have already risen. Price/marla is roughly 4 lac (1 kanal for rs. 80 lac).
No road work or development at the moment. Knowing cda's track record, it could take years to complete.

C-16

Nothing on ground yet.

Please share your views about each investment.

I think the best at the moment are I-11 and I-12. As you said, I-11 is getting clear and developed. I-12 is also getting developed and they have already made some major roads in it along with plans to make PHA apartments in 4 years’ time. C-15 and C-16 are only good when CDA gets all the possession, without possession it’s risky.

TBH I-12 looks more lucrative to me at the moment, but what about development? Approx how many years would it take for the development to complete?

Can’t say but it might take a year or two for possession.

C-15 has much more potential than i-12. And i-11. C-16 development will be after c-15, so c-15 is my choice. Tenders for development have been taken on 3 dec, if some development work starts a jump in price is expected. Furthermore cda chair3recently instructed to complete margalla avenue on priority basis. Once these developments start price in c-15 will rise. I recently purchased two plots in c-15.hope for the best.

Rehan paracha

0333 3748074

Rehan we are hearing MA since last i dont know how many years and cda chairman

Exactly! I do not really have much hope with C-15 as CDA is utterly inefficient. With I-11, it’s already almost developed and I think it could benefit from a price gain soon. With I-12, PHA flats are coming up and that would put pressure on CDA to develop it fast.

My plot in I-11/2 was worth 68-70 lack 4 months ago, now it's worth around 80 lacs

I-11/2 is right now the best investment

I want to buy a plot in I-11 which has the possession so that I can start the construction.

Has work started in C 15?