CDECHS E-16/3 7 Marla Plot Demanding 23 Lac?

E-16/3 7 Marla plot demanding 23 lac (no possession) all dues paid? What do respectable experts think about this deal?

Please post your expert views.

Thanks

There are some politics regarding non possession plots in CDECHS as apparently plots have been over booked. Rumours swirling that apparently the guy who set initial booking has been dismissed from employment for doing such a blunder and the management are working towards rectifying the issue, however, they have done absolutely nothing so far? Unsure whether this is true or not.

Hence, why I would rather stick to something with possession. Im sure you can get a possession plot within that price range? Although it is a challenge I must admit as hardly anyone is selling possession 7 marla plots!

Dear Tahir, don't ever think to purchase a non-possession plot in E-17. I purchased one Kanal plot in E-17/3 almost 6 years back. At that time it was not clear whether society has possession in that particular belt of E-17/3 or not.

Later I found that my plot was in non-possession area. Now from last 6 years I am waiting for getting possession of my Plot. Despite multiple reminders and one-to-one meetings with society management, there is absolutely no progress & effort by the society in getting possession of that belt which they have already sold to public. Recently society has purchased some new belts adjacent to E-16 but no progress on already sold non-possession belts.

Obviously, in country like Pakistan, where there is no accountability, why society management would bother to spend money on taking possession of the areas which they have already sold.

And Sheikh Abdul Sb, it was not a blunder by the poor ex general secretary (Mr. Kiyani) of CDECHS. How is it possible that only one guy can over book so many plots? It was a collective fraud committed by the top management of the society and poor Mr. Kiyani was slaughtered in the end as Kaffara of this collective crime.

Hasham Sb, your concerns are 100% valid.

Dear tahir u can buy 7 marla plot with 100 percent possession in e 16 3 in this range then y u r going for non possession plot in cdechs always go for possession plot

Thanks for all my brothers (Syed Ibrahim, Mr khan,Hasam, sheikh abdul ) for honest advise as i m new to all this i need a plot for myself to construct a house , seller told me i applied for possession soon i will get it thro socity managment

thanks again for saving me

Thank you for the clarification Hasham saab.

Also Tahir if you do manage to purchase a 7 marla possession plot in CDECHS, let us know what you discover.

I will in sha Allah Sheikh Abdul sahab but its a challeng to find a plot cuz no one is selling there , search is on , i will let you know

Lol, yes I know how it feels, running around like headless chickens and yet unable to buy anything! I have been chasing a possession plot for almost a month now, it was supposed to be my final pre new year investment along with AWT. I think I may need to turn my attentions to Bahria Enclave phs2 now if I don’t get anything within these next 2 weeks. Also what is rate of 10 marla plot with possession?

Stick to possession plot safe and sound investment!

Dear Sheikh Sb, current rate of good location possession 10 marla plots in E-16/3 is 30-32 Lacs

Welcome Tahir Sb.

Good luck Sheikh Sb with your journey...