Civil Aviation Has Decided To Cancel NOCs Of Housing Societies Near To New

As per news published in today’s newspaper, civil aviation has decided to cancel NOCs of housing societies near to New Islamabad Airport. If this will happen what will be the future of Top City, Mumtaz City and PECHS?

Really. But it willnot mean that housing societies will be non-existent.

CAA will check existing NOCs and will issue an additional NOC from CAA too.

They will make sure that no high rise building is built. Some other conditions will also apply. Unfortunately I Do not know about it. Experts might know about it.

Askari 9 in lahore is almost inside airport.

This is my limited opinion. I might be wrong.

Malik sb, it’s not Askari-9, actually it is Askari-10 which is almost inside airport area in Lahore.

Yes…Sorry. Thanks for correction.

I agree with B.R. Malik, CAA will bind the societies to place restriction on hi-rise buildings posing security threat to airport. I personally feel that the criteria should be strict and it must be implemented, we must learn a lesson from the incident in Peshawar where a passenger died inside the plane while flying after having been hit by bullets.

Malik sahib following is the link

http://e.jang.com.pk/06-29-2014/pindi/page10.asp

Ahmad11! don’t worry nothing is going to happen. It is a news just like that of Rawat Airport. One thing is clear now that Access Road to NIIA will start from M1/M2 Junction.

Ahmad thx for the link and making so much effort to find a single coulmn news in a newspaper famous for blackmailing :) , i am sure u r very much concerned about TOP / MUMTAZ CITY, thats why u making no stone unturned to promote it :).

Anyways would like to make it clear here and have confirmed from CAA as well, that NOC which have been issued by CAA itself , will be reissued with due amendments like prohibition of high rise buildings, bill boards and towers near new airport.

TOP CITY and MUMTAZ CITY have alread got an NOC from CAA , so it will be reissued and renewed, however, i am not sure about other societies near new airport, if other departments have issued them NOC then tey have to get NOC from CAA.

So Ahmad once again cheers for u and TOP CITY :)

REGARDS.

Half of the top city investors life span has already been spent,on route YES or NO,

suba YES hote ha sham ko NO,

TOP OO TOP city

Because of recent attack on Karachi and Peshawar airport ,they would like to take measurement.

That's a developing news let's see where it finally settles.

thanks for sharing Askari-9 and Askari-10 referrence !

This news was actually announced 2/3 years back that there will be no society in around 4 KM radius of the new air port, which was neglected by many. So now it’s going to be implemented, in which mainly TOP City and PECHS will get affected not MC.

Don’t worry. Nothing is go to happen. Top city’s latest NOC was obtained on 30th oct, 2013. See website. Billions of rupees have been invested so far. Khuch bhi nahein ho ga Top city ko, Insha Allah. Write down my words

I totally agree with Ali, TOP CITY is having a proper NOC from CAA. It is not like other societies who have got NOC from other departments without the consent of CAA.

All those who have "ghori wal shak" visit TOPCity-1 website or vist the head office..and still if some shak is left then contact CAA..

Regards :)

Allah karay sab acha ho Top City k liye, boht se masoom logon ka paisa b laga hai es main.

Infect this issue is quite old, it was raised in 2005 with accordance to the NOC/approval from Ministry of Defense, which I hope that all these societies might have obtained, probably kuch khila pila k he le lia hoga, but Ministeries keeps on changing with govt. So ab phir issue raise hoa hai due to some unknown reasons.

Here is the old news matter published in Dawn news on 14 May 2005.

Http://www.lahorerealestate.com/ads/index.php?command=searchtext&searchstr=lohi&entry=115

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Pakistani_Expatriates_in_SaudiArabia/conversations/topics/866

But this would definitely add some more concern to the investors.

By the way, CAA can not force anyone to leave 4KM open space for them. It's no joke. They have fix charter and must have been governed by a law. They cannot go beyond that on pretext of security reasons. No one can ask anyone, not to build anything on a piece of land due to security concerns.

Suppose even if there is security concern, they have to buy the land. They surely cannot do so because of funds issue. They cannot even properly fence the airport which was highlighted during famous Mehran base attack.

I guess even high rise buildings in blue area has to get NOC from CAA. But not sure.

The height issue is not a big concern in PAKISTAN ,

as height is above 500 feet for civil aviation.,

but radius do matter , and if applied , and i hope must be applied for our national security , will wipe out all [ either noc obtainers or totally illegal societies]

and we must respect and welcome that , in every city of Pakistan

A gun short reaches maximum 1000 meters[ 1 km], and modern guns ,and propellants can easily cross 3 km,,,so a 4 or 5 km radius should be imposed in all airports areas of Pakistan,,

But as far as I know, population is at a stone's throw distance in Peshawar, Lahore and existing Islamabad airport. All these are densly populated areas.

Ideally they should impose 4KM but practically they can never impose. This 4 KM will turn into jungle and a security nightmare.

They can atleast do search operations in adjoining societies in case of an incident.

Strange news though!!! It seems the govt is trying all what it can do to demote these societies !!!

DK,

Excellent comments bro totally agree with you. CAA should impose this law to all cities of our country not only new Islamabad airport.But corruption will not let CAA to do it.