Commercial plot - build plaza

I am looking for a decent commercial plot in islamabad where i can build a plaza which will return between 1 to 1.5 lacs rental monthly. My total budget is around 1.5 krore for land and construction. I may possibly be able to get some more funds if need be. Please can anyone help with some good advice and guidance.

Getting 1.5 lacs for 1.5 crores is an ambitious journey…

1.5 crores will give you 40 to 60 thousand maximum....Keeping in mind that its size will not exceed 3 marla plus the construction cost.

The construction cost alone would be around 70 to 90 lacs. So the cash your left with for land will not get you a good location plot.

I am sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.

HT SIr can i get a idea that how much a commercial construction costs for a sqft?

Grey structure will be between Rs.1600-1800 depending on the structural drawings.

Finishing as you know depends on your choice of materials plus the map. E.g how many flats you have on one floor. If you have 2 flats than rate would be different to 3 or 4 flats.

rough estimate is between Rs, 2600 to 2800 sqft.

Dear SAADI bahi,

HT ka Grey structure ior material???????Allah maaf kara....ungli lagao to plaster gira.

Agar yaqeen na aya to app ko dakha sakta houn.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem every one speaks according to there caliber.

By blocking the payment and requesting to complete work from the contractors money. ALLAH Pak maaf karey.

Bahi Agar yaqeen na aya to ja kar dakh lo tumari A+ construction.

Still there is old plaster which you done and there is new plaster area.Aik andha be keel laga kar Judgemen kar sakta ha.

Regards

I showed your house to 2 different clients. They came back satisfied. Your a hypocrite. Till the very last minute you wanted me to finish your work as long as i spend my money. Only when i said NO than you came up with stupid excuses.

Like i said to you on our last meeting think before you speak.

You run away and show my house to your clients?????Now i handle myself.As i told you go and check your plaster before ceiling.still old plaster is there which you done.you are one of who trap overseas in Bahria and Dha.

If somebody need proofs then i can share by whatsapp.

I kick you out because i catch you red handed on my vacation and you excused to re plaster and knopy work which you done wrong.

I saved each and everything HT and block you trap any more overseas.

I offered to anybody to visit my house and check your A+ plaster which is still there and check plaster which i done myself.

App jasa logon ki waja sa Bahria ka houses ma cracks aya hain jo A+ bool kar 2no material use karta hain.

Apna clients ko mara number do to phair dhako kasa satisfied karta houn un ko with complete pictures with your job and after your job.

Regards

Bhai you kicked me off. Thats a joke i refused to work for you... Make sure you send it to every one in this forum i really dont care. Not once in last 3 years on this forum i have asked for work.

Go ask your brother in law who wanted me to buy material from him.

If you caught me red handed than why you and your friend wanted me to carry on working. You was literally begging me to carry on working. You made excuses that you gave the construction money to some one needy who was going abroad so finances will be ready in a week time and so on. The plaster was fine until i refuse to work.

what a liar you are.

You keep threatening me that you have all the evidence and police case.. I dare you go ahead and do a police case. If i have let you off with the remaining 5.25 lacs in charity than enjoy that money.

I was his contractor. We had an agreement and terms and conditions were agreed by both of us. He provided us with the map, made and approved by Bahria Town. The work was supposed to be done as per the issued map. We started work and payment was coming on time and work was going good. I was sending him 4 to 5 pics every 2 to 3 days so that he can have his peace of mind while sitting abroad. He was happy with the work till the ground floor than his friends in Kuwait started filling his head with stuff that i have never even heard off. He was getting agitated. The final payment was supposed to be paid on the mumty’s concrete slab as per agreement. He started making stupid excuses that my payment is stuck and i had to lend some money to someone so i am a little short of cash. He requested to continue with the plastering and not to stop work. In the meanwhile he promised to make the payment in one weeks’ time. So i trusted him and carried on with the work. After one week he said i will come to Pakistan than i will make the payment. I still carried on with the work. During that time it was brought to my attention by my project supervisor that there is an issue with the covered area. I checked it personally myself than i had that verified by Nadia the chief architect of Bahria town. She said we made a mistake and there is at least 200 or so sqft more. I got that in writing from her so i can’t be blamed in future for hanky panky. I showed the written proof by Bahria town’s chief architect to Nadeem. He said we will discuss this when i come to Pakistan. When he came to Pakistan the ground portion was plastered and 60% first floor was plastered without any payment. He visited his house and started making excuses that you should have done this and that. I told him that we did everything according to the Map approved by Bahria Town and by you. He again said that Map is wrong. I told him if you was not satisfied by the map than why let us start work on your plot. Than after all this he said I will make a payment of Rs.80,000/- the next day and you carry on with the work. The next day passed and no payment. I asked him about the payment. He said that I should carry on with the work using my money and he will pay me after it’s done. I refused to work like that. I stopped the work and told all the labor not to work till we are paid. He and his friend called me few times, asking to continue with work and that my payment is safe which will be paid on completion. After few days passed by he started calling me that my work is not good and he will make sure I don’t get any more clients. I ignored all his stupid comments about destroying my business. Now he is saying he kicked me out before plaster. You owe me over 5 lacs. I have not called you once to ask for that. It was during the holy month of Ramazan, I asked him for my remaining amount. His reply was “what if I don’t pay you”. I told him if you’re satisfied with that in this holy month than its fine. Since then I get a msg from him every once a week or so threatening me and what not

This was my previous reply.

I admitted being your contractor. You even send me a private msg to edit the post so i can keep my name secret. I never did that because i have nothing to hide. Since my very first post here on this forum i have never asked any one for work.

Rest do what ever you want with the pictures and what ever you have.

What a maskeen story?????As i offered you and already shared you and ready to share any forum member with pictures.I am always believe proofs which i have and ready to share.

What was contract?A+ right?then how you use 2no things?Yes i blocked your money because you did wrong and use wrong things.It's my good luck to catch you on time.

I advise to people that don't believe like these contractors who are there to trap people.Don't construction by like these people or just contract without material.

Regards

Read my last msg i do not look for contracts here. I have never asked any one for construction projects. I dont really care what you do. Share it with every one.

Yaar app na last post ma lakha kha app na do clients ko mara makan dakhaa and they are very satisfied??Can i ask you why you show my house to your clients?

Yaar app apna clients ko mara number +96597271971 do to phir dhako kasa satisfied karta houn un ko.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai

My experience with 2 no of DHA houses which we built for our own living.

We did not give all to one party. We did brickwork to ono party and plaster to another “Pathan Brothers” from Noshehra. They did exemplary work on the plaster.

The most important thing needs attention is “plumbing” as you can rectify everything but if plumbing leaks in concealed locations, it is pain for life.

Did you get our carpenter, I recommended for you woodwork and if you did, please keep conversing as I am morally responsible for his work quality.

If you do not want to share here, please come to my mail or cell.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

I will discuss with you once my marble work finish in sha Allah also update you by your whatsapp.

Regards

Dear brother HT I would like to meet you in January when I am visiting Pakistan as I want to build a kanal house inshaAllah in Bahria enclave.

I would like to know if the situation of filling is really an issue or its just a fabricated business? my plot is in c gold facing green area.

Dear Dr Ijaz,

I sent you some pictures so check your mail box.

Regards