Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Abdul Qayyum
( 1811 posts )

[42 Replies]
"New doors opened for tehsil fateh jang and pindigheb.

30 km double road has already been approved from dhok syedan to chakri inerchage.

The route will be dhok sydan fateh jang interchange, majhia, pindi fatah, dhok mian lal, kolian, dhari rae, through the qurtaba city en route to chakri .

Not only this: another double carpeted road approved, too, from dhok saydan fate jang interchange to attock.

775 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Malik M
    (26 posts)
    I agree with you Abdul Qayyum sb. CPEC is going to open new opportunities, for sure. Starting from Hakla, Islamabad-Dera Ismail Khan road is going to be the game changer for the area. Zone-2 Islamabad, Fateh Jang, Pindi Gheb, Jand, Mianwali are the areas to focus on. Planning well ahead and access to information are the key factors for investors to act quick, Now.
      775 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
      (1811 posts)
      Malik Sb

A fast food eatry near junction locations will be one of the best business around the highway.

Dairy industry and cattle farm are also prime candidate for business. If China decides to accept foodstuff from Pakistan then this area can produce peanut butter on large scale.

Prices of land are going up on daily basis.
        775 days ago 

Naveed
        (277 posts)
        Qayyum bhai you are 100% right. I personally belong to this particular area and currently witnessing exceptional demand for farm land. Still rates are cheap in between Fateh Jang and Pindi Gheb creating stimulus for new investments.
          774 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4309 posts)
          Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Many thanks for share a news.I don't think it will implement because one side is Girja road and other hand is Kalma chok.It will possible from Dhamial Army Airbase to Chakri because both side Gov a land for double road.

Regards
            774 days ago 

@li
            (332 posts)
            Aabdul Qayyum sahib, sir you belong to fatejang?
              774 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (1811 posts)
              @li

Not exactly Fate Jang , dear, but very near to Fate Jang on Kohat road.

Nadeem Bhai: The news came in the newspaper and here is bit to poner upon:

Being very close now to capital and Pindi, I would not be surprised if developers start societies on Kohat road and near CPEC Interchanges in Teh Pindigheb!
                774 days ago 

Falcon
                (4443 posts)
                AQ sir..is it feasible to buy open land in any such area?What about the processes,prices and future prospects.
                  774 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (1811 posts)
                  Saadi SBrnrnAny land in Tehsil Fateh Jang or in Tehsil Pindigheb is opened to buy and register in : Intiqak e arazi” register in your name, except the one under “land Reforms”.rnHowever there are vitally important things to know before you buy any land:rnThere are several villages where lands are under “ Zaraee Islahat” done during Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto time and those lands now belong to the provincial government. rnThe tenants who have possessions of the said “land reforms ” lands are not authorized to sell on papers. They simply take money and give possessions!rnPayments are made immediately and speed of work is so fast that no human eye seen before!rnThe money is so much in CPEC that just to cater the highway water for the construction demand for a small highway piece, Chinese made a pond with concrete having 8 Kanal area and they will leave it for the village for free after machinery relocates to the next patch! rnThey are employing the affected area residents on high salaries for guarding their heavy earth moving brand new machinery.rnI tried to buy during my short leave but Patwaris were real pain and I had to leave for my work. rnSadly, people are claiming many time more for their crops with the help of Patwaris and that is big shame!rn
                    774 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                    (1811 posts)
                    @ Saadi sb......

The one, I was targetting, was at Rs 80,000 per kanal cleared from Land Reforms. Future prospects relate to " how far the land is located from twin cities.

You need to buy near junction otherwise you cannot enter in the highway but both sides are having service roads all along the CPEC.

I would prefer around Kohat road but i have to be extremely luck to get one!

Actually this is just 10% I told, you need to mnage with trusted patwari and make a buy.
                      774 days ago 

Falcon
                      (4443 posts)
                      Aq sir,What is the minimum amount of land that obe can buy i.e what would be the size of the small tract to get reasonable returns. Is 20 to 25 kanals enough to go with such ventures?rnrnPatwari or trusted...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagahahahahahhaahah.Sir g this is thr biggest impediment.How to go with it for a person aspiring to get such land for the first time.
                        773 days ago 

Post Answer (42 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL