CPEC speaks up for Pindians

"New doors opened for tehsil fateh jang and pindigheb.

30 km double road has already been approved from dhok syedan to chakri inerchage.

The route will be dhok sydan fateh jang interchange, majhia, pindi fatah, dhok mian lal, kolian, dhari rae, through the qurtaba city en route to chakri .

Not only this: another double carpeted road approved, too, from dhok saydan fate jang interchange to attock.

I agree with you Abdul Qayyum sb. CPEC is going to open new opportunities, for sure. Starting from Hakla, Islamabad-Dera Ismail Khan road is going to be the game changer for the area. Zone-2 Islamabad, Fateh Jang, Pindi Gheb, Jand, Mianwali are the areas to focus on. Planning well ahead and access to information are the key factors for investors to act quick, Now.

Malik Sb

A fast food eatry near junction locations will be one of the best business around the highway.

Dairy industry and cattle farm are also prime candidate for business. If China decides to accept foodstuff from Pakistan then this area can produce peanut butter on large scale.

Prices of land are going up on daily basis.

Approved doesn't mean anything in Pakistan. We even have a bullet train approved by our PM, along with international airports in Swat, Kohat, Banu and larkana. Another train from Pindi to AJK and the list goes on and on.

Honestly, CPEC is a lost opportunity. Pakistan spent nothing on human development therefore lacks skilled workforce. Cost of doing business is so high it is beyond imagination how we'll produce anything that anyone will buy internationally.

I can't think of single country who built roads through borrowing 50 billion from china in addition to another 13 billion externally in last 4 years.

Fiscal deficit = High

Trade balance = Negative

Direct Investment = Lowest since Musharraf time

GDP growth = Weak even after all the numberfudding by Dar

Tax Collection Targets = Not achieved

Exports = Negative in decade

Agriculture = 1st negative growth in history of Pakistan

External borrowing (last 4 yrs) = Record High

Internal Borrowing (last 4 yrs) = Outrageous

Unemployment = Raised

Inflation = Still exist even with record low crude prices

And biggest indicator of all is the fact that our FM Dar with his begging-bowl talking to IMF in Dubai right now, asking for another loan program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qayyum bhai you are 100% right. I personally belong to this particular area and currently witnessing exceptional demand for farm land. Still rates are cheap in between Fateh Jang and Pindi Gheb creating stimulus for new investments.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Many thanks for share a news.I don't think it will implement because one side is Girja road and other hand is Kalma chok.It will possible from Dhamial Army Airbase to Chakri because both side Gov a land for double road.

Regards

Aabdul Qayyum sahib, sir you belong to fatejang?

@li

Not exactly Fate Jang , dear, but very near to Fate Jang on Kohat road.

Nadeem Bhai: The news came in the newspaper and here is bit to poner upon:

Being very close now to capital and Pindi, I would not be surprised if developers start societies on Kohat road and near CPEC Interchanges in Teh Pindigheb!

AQ sir…is it feasible to buy open land in any such area?What about the processes,prices and future prospects.

Saadi SB

Any land in Tehsil Fateh Jang or in Tehsil Pindigheb is opened to buy and register in : Intiqak e arazi” register in your name, except the one under “land Reforms”.

However there are vitally important things to know before you buy any land:

There are several villages where lands are under “ Zaraee Islahat” done during Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto time and those lands now belong to the provincial government.

The tenants who have possessions of the said “land reforms ” lands are not authorized to sell on papers. They simply take money and give possessions!

Payments are made immediately and speed of work is so fast that no human eye seen before!

The money is so much in CPEC that just to cater the highway water for the construction demand for a small highway piece, Chinese made a pond with concrete having 8 Kanal area and they will leave it for the village for free after machinery relocates to the next patch!

They are employing the affected area residents on high salaries for guarding their heavy earth moving brand new machinery.

I tried to buy during my short leave but Patwaris were real pain and I had to leave for my work.

Sadly, people are claiming many time more for their crops with the help of Patwaris and that is big shame!

Saadi SB

Any land in Tehsil Fateh Jang or in Tehsil Pindigheb is opened to buy and register in : Intiqak e arazi” register in your name, except the one under “land Reforms”.
However there are vitally important things to know before you buy any land:
There are several villages where lands are under “ Zaraee Islahat” done during Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto time and those lands now belong to the provincial government.
The tenants who have possessions of the said “land reforms ” lands are not authorized to sell on papers. They simply take money and give possessions!
Payments are made immediately and speed of work is so fast that no human eye seen before!
The money is so much in CPEC that just to cater the highway water for the construction demand for a small highway piece, Chinese made a pond with concrete having 8 Kanal area and they will leave it for the village for free after machinery relocates to the next patch!
They are employing the affected area residents on high salaries for guarding their heavy earth moving brand new machinery.
I tried to buy during my short leave but Patwaris were real pain and I had to leave for my work.
Sadly, people are claiming many time more for their crops with the help of Patwaris and that is big shame!

@ Saadi sb......

The one, I was targetting, was at Rs 80,000 per kanal cleared from Land Reforms. Future prospects relate to " how far the land is located from twin cities.

You need to buy near junction otherwise you cannot enter in the highway but both sides are having service roads all along the CPEC.

I would prefer around Kohat road but i have to be extremely luck to get one!

Actually this is just 10% I told, you need to mnage with trusted patwari and make a buy.

Aq sir,What is the minimum amount of land that obe can buy i.e what would be the size of the small tract to get reasonable returns. Is 20 to 25 kanals enough to go with such ventures?

Patwari or trusted…hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagahahahahahhaahah.Sir g this is thr biggest impediment.How to go with it for a person aspiring to get such land for the first time.

Saadi Sb

You can buy 100s, 1000s of Kanal. No limitation on buying.

The problem is that land is not easy to find. Another thing is that it is very difficult to make out the person who is actually ready to sell near junctions and some junctions are also not decided yet in black & white! The local landlords are politicians and everyone is trying to have a junction or flyover in his/her land. Just like it happened during Lahore motoway time.

Now I recall that years before there was rush of buying of useless (naa mumkin) in patwaris terms land in both Tehsils and we used to laugh. Those ones were smart and were well connected. Now they are just increasing prices and not actually selling.

As i said before, a 95 km distance on CPEC is reduced to mere 35-40 minute luxury drive, due to shorter distance, ar 120 speed whereas time from Pindi to capital is more than 35 minutes!

I am sorry I am of no help, in fact please help me if you could?

Zone-2 is also a great benificiary of CPEC.
Record my words, sir, Islamabad is going to be extended to Fateh Jang sooner or later.

Sir how to devise a strategy to get some land?Any wayouts in ur mind?What are the tentative rates for a lucrative piece of land?

Outsiders are buying but the first step must be to visit the area better on motorbyc and get yourself familier with the norms regarding land issues. You can come every day and go back to Pindi/capital on your motobyc , if you do not mind the ride.

There are agent in agri land selling/buying in the area. Not all of them are bad guys. I do not have any name with me but you can find them with the Fateh Jang property dealers. Offer them 2% commision not 1% and manage with " Halqa patwari" also for another lucrative commision.Visit hte land and make sure from ADBP that there is no stay/loan on that particular land.

When deal reaches at Tehsildar level then In Shaa Allah I can help you.

Rates are very flexible, minmum 50K to 150 K per Kanal.

Now twin cities are very close and only if you do the milk business and sell in BTs or in DHAs, you can make yourself a wealthy man.

I know a guy who is having web cameras all around on the form and selling milk in BTs. There is no pure milk at all in cities.

Outsiders are buying but the first step must be to visit the area better on motorbyc and get yourself familier with the norms regarding land issues. You can come every day and go back to Pindi/capital on your motobyc , if you do not mind the ride.
There are agent in agri land selling/buying in the area. Not all of them are bad guys. I do not have any name with me but you can find them with the Fateh Jang property dealers. Offer them 2% commision not 1% and manage with " Halqa patwari" also for another lucrative commision.Visit hte land and make sure from ADBP that there is no stay/loan on that particular land.
When deal reaches at Tehsildar level then In Shaa Allah I can help you.
Rates are very flexible, minmum 50K to 150 K per Kanal.
Now twin cities are very close and only if you do the milk business and sell in BTs or in DHAs, you can make yourself a wealthy man.
I know a guy who is having web cameras all around on the form and selling milk in BTs. There is no pure milk at all in cities.

@Abdul Qayyum can you please explain this route, I didn’t get it exactly.

Dear Usman
I myself do not know the A to Z route. I am talking only small part which is Tehsil Fateh Jang & Pindigheb.
In fact in these Tehsils, I do not know the complete picture of the flyovers. We have been told that every 40 km there would a crossing/flyover/junction and those points are with the CPEC project director in Rawalpindi near Tarnol area.
Without a junction, it is useless to buy land at expensive rates as there may be a little plus but then you would have to drive 40 km all across the highway then would get access of the highway!
Plus there are defined areas where CPEC projects have already been approved, for example, in Tehsil Pindigheb, but exactly where? I do not know of!
The investment is good but you have to have connection with the project people to get exact info.
My bothers met the PD and He is very nice and honest guy, Why I am saying honest!
We had an issue with the village self- made water supply scheme which came under the highway. He visited the very next day and asked us to go to AC in Tehsil and pushed us that if AC reuses to help talk to me right from there!
We visited AC and He had already passed orders to district Attock to go village and assess the cost. Yesterday (all happened in 10 days’ time) the water guy came and made the estimate. AC has already assured that the cheque is on the way to start the alternate water well as we are insisting to resume village water in Ramazan.
Sir, this all explains that if governments have will to do, they can do wonders and wonders are happening in CPEC, if you come and visit!
My request to all, if anyone is successful, in getting at 4 kanal near any junction, I am ready to co-venture the business at any guarantee.
I will share any new stuff which comes to my notice.

@Abdul Qayyum i have small investment but i don’t have much experience in property matter but am interested to buy a piece of land where i can establish a form house and spent when i get old, Am interested to buy around 40Kanal in 2.5 to 3 Million