Dear seniors fellows ask about i-15 as a investment...

Dear mbs, pk-1 and syed ibrahim and others dear fellows, what are your suggestions about the i-15 investment as i-12 as its peak(price), e-12 is still looks long way to go, g-14/1 is still full encroachment, good cda sector which prices is low and looks good for investment is i-15, but i am not sure…

I am still waiting for your kind rp??

I have 2.5-to-3 millions budget, and want to invest, the big question is, WHERE IS TO INVEST???

I have heard from people i-14 and i-16 being good for investment but none about i-15 precisely

Better not in I sectors.

I need more replies brother, give me suggestions, Where to invest??

Friend invest in I-14/4. No development in I-15

Better invest in developed area anywhere. In my opinion. G-16 (in developed area only) or F 15 possession area (may need some more budget) ,naval anchorage,if u prefer on peshawar GT road then D17 can be good option, margalla avenue and future cda sectors are also announced on that side.

I will never advise for I sectors as cda development standard is not at all good in i sectors. Just compare it with g and f sectors.

Stay away from I-15. Try to find something in G-16 or I-16.

I think, I-14 or I-16 are far better investment than I-15…

Well i have heard that a road leading to new Islamabad airport will pass through I 15 and that is why it can be assumed as moderate term investment your opinion please.