Deceptive Opinion

Dear all,

I am new member of this forum and I respect everyone's opinion here and I have nothing against anyone.

I was wondering if there are planted users on such forums to set a trend for certain schemes. Please share your experience.

Thanks

You are right in your perception

Every newcomer has the same opinion

Spent some time here KUCH NA KUCH AAQAL KI BAAT MIL HEE JATEE HAY YAHAN

AND also some good ideas emanates from here

Use ur brain also. Allah has given you brain to use in this world .IT IS NOT THE UNWANTED LOAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS .IT IS VERY USEFUL THING

AND DO No blindly follow the opinions of other. Use your brain also you will find this world is not as bad as most people think

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Yes. I cannot say planted but most of the users here are dealers or small time investors promoting their own interests with great bias. I don't like to name them but if you just browse the forum for 2-3 weeks you will be able to recognize them.

There are good ones too who generally like to help but you have to be extremely careful before taking advice from here.

Thanks Zol for your feedback. Within two minutes I got two different style feedbacks.

Thanks for acknowledgment

But please donot forget to start using your brain before reaching on any final decision

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Yes there are lots of good cotributers at this forum. Who analyse the property with logic. Then as say Core Patti

Use ur brain also.

I will elaborate further… Intially it seems to me too that people are biased… But people who are promoting some projects are done the home work and done some investment. So there purpose is to promote as well as check the market trend for those projects…

I fully agree with the opinions given by both....

As most of the users here(most but not all) i mean regualr users are either dealers or having their own interests in some specific areas.... So they will naturally kinda promote others to their interest oriented areas... But main thing which crore patti mentioned that try to extract opinions(either good or bad for you) from the maximum no. Of people here.... And then use your own sense and priorities to take the final decision...

Afterall nobody can force you to take any direction...

Sohaib Sahib, thanks for your feedback. You said almost the same think what other person said but you said it in a nicer way. Actually, people living abroad since long do not have good idea about the property prices and trend in Pakistan. Pakistanis living abroad normally buy property for investment purposes and when they buy a wrong property, it hurts them bad financially. Thanks again for your opinion. I am sure other members will also share their thoughts here too. Thanks everyone.

Yes you are very right. Overseas have generally some problems when it comes to invest in pakistan market, as i am overseas too, i can easily feel problems which others are facing... As they are away from pakistan.... Can't analyse the market trends as good as people living there... So they have the difficulty in narrowing down the options which truly suits their priorities and benefit....

Moreove they have a limited and shorter time when they visit pakistan to check, decide and purchase ... Otherwise it will then be pending for your next visit... And one might suffer badly if he missed some good chances in a visit.

I think this is professional forum and every one has right to market or directed ppls towards their projects but the information they are giving one should verify and must double check.....

Also if some1 say wrong here quickly noticed and always objected even stopped to do wrong things over here....

Feel free with your opinion but to be very positive....

Regards

Agreed that majority of members have biased opinion about certain projects where they have some investment. You will see people commenting negative about the projects where they don't have any stakes even they never visited there but in this forum there is no way to gauge. So overseas Pakistanis are some time become victims of such 'expert opinion'. But you should wait and observe others opinions before making any decision. After some time you will be able to recognize each person what he/ she is promoting. So spend some time here no doubt you will learn.

Cheers

Thank you Ulfat for your valuable feedback.

One can get valuable information here but needs to use it as reference only and using all the available information make his perception and then make a decision. I don’t blame any one for being biased, rather I appreciate every one for sharing his useful thoughts.

Good point regarding "Expert opinion" ulfat. I have seen many new users creating topics and asking for "expert opinion" for free. The "Forum Ranks" system is flawed on this site. No offence to top contributors but one should not become a guru or expert according to quantity of their posts rather it should be based on quality of their posts.

Having said that, this forum is great source of information for people who are new to real estate market. Forum members who take time out to reply to others queries and take part in discussions is appreciable but one should always tread carefully when it comes to taking advice from strangers on Internet. Always do your own homework before investing anywhere.

I agree with crore patti and zol 100%correct

Ahmad mostly overseas get trapped,,Always remember do your homework yourself dont rely on others, that's the reason I had to appear with this NAME

Well i think it does not have any impact on the prices, but it do impact the decision/preference of the seller/purchaser.

This forum is very helpful basically for the foreign investors who are outside Pakistan, i mean to say Pakistanis abroad. It helps them alot, where as it also helps people here who get an idea about development, prices, rates etc from this valuable forum.

I agree with Crore patti and Zol are 100% correct

Ahmad most of the overseas pakistanis get trapped, you should do your homework yourself instead of relying on others

That's the reasons I had to appear with this name

I am fully agreed with Zol and Nasir sab.

Anti-Khan Sahib, when we should not trust others and we have to do all homework by ourselves then what’s the point of wasting time and asking questions here?