Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 161 posts )

[373 Replies]
Pakistani rupee value is doing a nose dive and currency value has depreciated 30% compared to british pounds since 2017.

I bought 2 plots back in 2015 in bahria town. Even though the price of plots have gone up by 10% each year, the value of currency however depreciated and the investment is completely worthless.

Anyone seeing anything positive coming out of pakistan's economy in the next few years?

196 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Isloo1
    (359 posts)
    Ilyas, the reason Regi and specially Hayatabad properties are appreciating is because people who had fled the area earlier due to unrest are returning home now. This does not happen very often.

Earlier when they moved to relatively peaceful areas like Islamabad, prices jumped overnight nearly two fold. Now that they are repatriating, we are seeing the baloon deflating.

So yes, property investment can fetch great returns, but only when you put your money at the right place at the right time.
      29 days ago 

Ilyas
      (229 posts)
      Isloo 1 roora, i started earning buck in 2008 but i heard that Hayatabad property had performed well from 2002 to 2007..... in those days there was not any unrest even the afghans were leaving back..... to some extent you are right that people are getting home back so the investment..... yesturday i had a friend with me from Dir.... He told me " Realty does not lose its value even if it is too high in the skies"......

I did not see or heard or come across a single kafir baba ji who prefers paper money or buck or whatever over realty..... Pakistan is going to be the 4th populous nation in the world by 2030...... wa da khuda musalmana......

Right investment at the right time:
      It depends your luck and faith but as per my belief and experience that real good money can be earned by Risky men with some brain and a bit experience..... too wise men never earned good money and they always ends up at jobs( Pay nut get monkey).... wise men think too much and can not do Tawakool...... where the dumb and dumbers, in most of cases, are always good at tawakool and earns good pile of money.........
      Paki realty just demands one thing for the huge return: WAIT

Most of the fruits that takes longer to ripe, are the tasty ones.... noor di sanga pooha kam da khuda musalmana.......

Reman baba says

Aqal ma ghwara Bakht ghwara a Rahmana
      Aqalmand da bakhtawaroo ghulaman v.....

Off the topic:

Followings can bring riches to you.....

1) A new home or shifting a new home or whatever like that( migration too)

2) Wife

3) Horse ( car etc in modern age)

4) A good neighbor

Welcome Back Isloo1!!!
        29 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (911 posts)
        "I did not see or heard or come across a single kafir baba ji who prefers paper money or buck or whatever over realty...."

The world has seen... :)
          29 days ago 

Ilyas
          (229 posts)
          Isloo 1 roora, i forgot to tell one thing, cucumber takes short time to get riped but tasteless..... there are fifteen 15 calories in one cucumber and on the average men need 2000 calories in 24 hours....

So if men have to live on cucumber, then each man would need to eat 2000/15= 133 cucumbers(26 kg) in 24 hours to get 2000 calories........

Welcome back Imtiaz sahib!
            29 days ago 

Isloo1
            (359 posts)
            Ilyas, you got me wrong bro. I am not impatient and not on cucumber diet also. But the basic point is that slow growing property will throw you off the race.

'Opportunity Cost' as some people may call it -- a term that I could never internalize.

28 days ago 

Ilyas
              (229 posts)
              Isloo 1 roora qasam da kana chi being a Mohmand( can not use the word safi you know) i have the following relationship with realty.......

ایک شرط پے کھیلوں گی پیا پیار کی بازی۔
              جیتوں تو تجھے پاؤں ہاروں تو پیا تیری۔

( Throw you off the race)...... it might be for short time.... In Sha Allah things will get better......

In 2008 Warren Buffet, Kafir baba ji, lost half of his stock excange investment but he did not run away or buy gold for dollar in recession so he kept waiting and by 2015 his stock exchange investment multiplied multiple times.......

28 days ago 

Isloo1
                (359 posts)
                "Pakistan’s revenue black hole, which three years ago was Rs3.3 trillion, has further widened to Rs5 trillion or 26 percent (pc) of the size of its economy, according to a new document that the World Bank has prepared to approve a $400 million loan for tax reforms..."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1959634/2-pakistans-revenue-black-hole-widens-rs5-trillion/
                  20 days ago 

Isloo1
                  (359 posts)
                  My posts have been removed by the Admin. This is outrageously obnoxious. Only one point of view is permitted. This will not take us to glory but to doom, as it has done so far.

In protest, I say good bye to this forum where Umpire is taking sides and only permitting moronic propaganda.
                    20 days ago 

Riyadh
                    (23 posts)
                    I agree Right investment at right time one cannot go wrong.

1.Proper DHA phases (no joint ventures)

2.Developed and possession Bahria Town blocks / phases

3.Gulberg

All proved safe and and secured investment and multiplied in folds with the passage of time.
                      20 days ago 

YC
                      (391 posts)
                      Isloo

That’s strange

What was it about

Quiting is not helpful
                        19 days ago 

Post Answer (373 Replies)
                        << < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 > >>

Username:
                        Password: