Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 163 posts )

[1183 Replies]
Pakistani rupee value is doing a nose dive and currency value has depreciated 30% compared to british pounds since 2017.

I bought 2 plots back in 2015 in bahria town. Even though the price of plots have gone up by 10% each year, the value of currency however depreciated and the investment is completely worthless.

Anyone seeing anything positive coming out of pakistan's economy in the next few years?

289 days ago In Where to Buy
    Isloo1
    (562 posts)
    @JDM,

Wait till December? Why? because someone is retiring?

Salaam hey itni bachgana sooch par.

To your dismay, your beloved Puppet, with tail between his legs, is already working to increase retirement age. In these times of sinking economy, this is his top agenda. Can u tell me why?

Now go and defend it too.

66 days ago 

JDM
      (730 posts)
      Isloo1,

On this retirement age issue, I fully support you sir. There is no need to increase retirement age.

World is electing young Presidents and PMs who are in their 40's and we are thinking about keeping all these incompetent and corrupt Bhuddhaz little longer.

About the December issue, you are a smart man, all I can say that little bushes and plants never grow under the shades of bigger trees.

Sometimes bigger trees have to be removed so that smaller plants may grow, thrive and become stronger.
        66 days ago 

Sohail Khan
        (176 posts)
        N league ki sharmili kal dobara Bilawal zaradari se mil rahi hai, kitna dard hai awam ki problems ka in ke dilon me..... :)
          66 days ago 

Isloo1
          (562 posts)
          @JDM Sir, I think you're wrong here about the tree, which itself had survival issues, and was "tamed", just like Elizabeth Taylor was in "The Taming of the Shrew (1967)".
            66 days ago 

Isloo1
            (562 posts)
            This guy has summed it up nicely. Must watch:

https://www.facebook.com/1875658202672246/posts/2268426720062057?s=837387714&v=e&sfns=mo
              66 days ago 

Ilyas
              (343 posts)
              Isloo 1 bro, have you read the book " Facts are Facts by Abdul Wali " ?
                66 days ago 

Ilyas
                (343 posts)
                Lmao @ Sharmeeli......

Lol@ Awam ka dard sharmeeli our Bilawala ka dil ma khoot khoot kar bhari ha.....(WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY THEN EVERYBODY IS OF THE SAME RELIGION) ...... ohhhh dear isloo

I remembered the song of Mann for this great meeting ..... :)

https://youtu.be/HllUXxXA3-Q
                  65 days ago 

Isloo1
                  (562 posts)
                  @Ilyas,

No Sir, but I kinda guess the contents of this book. Will get hold of sometimes.

65 days ago 

Ilyas
                    (343 posts)
                    By reading this book you will remember the quote of a big big big Kafir Ji

" History always is written by the victors"
                      65 days ago 

Isloo1
                      (562 posts)
                      Dollar records new heights. Touches 158 in open market and 155 in interbank. It is only Rs.17 behind in reaching my prediction level of 175 by end June. So my advice to OP. Just hang on for a while and then throw in your dollars in bulk. Invest in high dividend stocks for 2-3 years. Will tremendously benefit you and this country, IA. Property is doomed for good, so do not come near it, unless of course, if you want to build your own house, then these would be the best times due to total crash of real estate.

Some experts, however, predict $ at 175-180 by the end of this year.

Read this.

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/06/14/rupee-tumbles-down-to-154-against-the-dollar/

65 days ago 

Post Answer (1183 Replies)
                        << < 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL