Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 163 posts )

[1183 Replies]
Pakistani rupee value is doing a nose dive and currency value has depreciated 30% compared to british pounds since 2017.

I bought 2 plots back in 2015 in bahria town. Even though the price of plots have gone up by 10% each year, the value of currency however depreciated and the investment is completely worthless.

Anyone seeing anything positive coming out of pakistan's economy in the next few years?

291 days ago In Where to Buy
    Sohail Khan
    (176 posts)
    Sohail yaara, "shamanay" mein kia sharam?

Koi Sharam nahi... :)
      67 days ago 

Slick
      (48 posts)
      Offtopic. Sohail khana i can assure you will be pleasantly surprised by the beauty that awaits you in northern pk. Iv done a bit of travelling to most places both sides of the atlantic but a roadtrip on kkh to gilgit baltistan hunza khunjrab deosai etc is a different level. Spectacular beauty starts once you cross kaghan naran etc. Every hour or two the amazing landscape changes. Gilgit doesnt have much to offer but a little place shangrila near skardu is worth a visit too. Deosai national park is a gem on its own. Not many other places you can witness big brown bears with cubs in the wild. Three mighty ranges himalayas karakuram hindukush meet at those places, they make the swiss and french alps seem insignificant. Pakistan is so full of scenic beauty and kind people but its unfortunate it has never achieved the status it deserves. Things are surely getting better now though. I see much improvement on various levels.
        67 days ago 

Sohail Khan
        (176 posts)
        Not sure how relaxing the rain could be in Manchester :).

Copied from Cricinfo :

For all of you wondering, if Pakistan have a 20-over chase, the target will be 184

So if India don't bat again, Pakistan will have to chase 327 in 46 overs. That's all for later, however..

67 days ago 

Sohail Khan
          (176 posts)
          Slick Roora, Thanks for the input , yes I am very excited to see the mighty mountains in reality that I was reading about from my childhood time and wants to also show to my kids the real beauty of Pakistan, they never spent more then a month in one time so far in Pakistan.
          I hope they share the great experience after the visit to their friends from different countries, we needs to make our children proud of what we have rather make them disappointed.
            67 days ago 

Sohail Khan
            (176 posts)
            On one side they have Rajhistan, which is the source of major tourism and foreign earning for India and we have Thar on the other side with similar Heritage and land suffering from the extreme of poverty and disaster.

Still people singing Geo Bhutto, so the fault is not of Bhutto then
              67 days ago 

Slick
              (48 posts)
              They say repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. What else can one say. Each to their own. Jeevay shareef jeevay zardari bhutto etc zindabad.
                67 days ago 

JDM
                (730 posts)
                I have been a longtime supporter of PTI on this forum but even I agree with this bitter reality today that no matter PTI, PMLN or PPP; they are all just actors executing the script given to them.

Real qabazeen of our country are those other guys and they are the only ones who decide the future of our country. Just like back in the slavery days when British Generals/Viceroys used to decide what is best for all of us and what is not best for us.

Until or unless this vicious cycle is broken, Pakistan have no hope no matter who comes to power on behalf of awaam.

67 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                  (176 posts)
                  Dear JDM Bhai,

I may agree with you also for a while but the script is slightly different this time, regardless of who ever is writing but is making sure the actors to act on, they are not just the scripts and actors anymore, things are looking bit real this time.
                    67 days ago 

Isloo1
                    (564 posts)
                    Dear all,

Risking the charges of flattery, I must say we are all on the same page, though, still at different corners.

67 days ago 

Isloo1
                      (564 posts)
                      Reading Slick's piece on beauty of northern areas, I have got a better idea.

Why don't we make the similar introduction to our foreign contacts. Tell them about the beauty and a huge variety of tourists places in Pakistan. Maybe invite few along in this summer. Start with 2nd gen. And those 1st gen who have made enough and want to spend on seeing things around. Just help them introduce, coze our tourism and tourist advertisement is almost non-existent.

It surprises me how tourists flock to the countries that have almost nothing to offer, and yet ignore hidden wonders and natural beauties that this country is blessed with. Beauty, that is all organic and virgin and grounded in rich culture, unlike those man-made, artificial theme parks, beaches, and concrete cities and malls.

To some of you, I even enourage to explore business opportunites in this sector.

67 days ago 

Post Answer (1183 Replies)
                        << < 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL