Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 163 posts )

[1155 Replies]
Pakistani rupee value is doing a nose dive and currency value has depreciated 30% compared to british pounds since 2017.

I bought 2 plots back in 2015 in bahria town. Even though the price of plots have gone up by 10% each year, the value of currency however depreciated and the investment is completely worthless.

Anyone seeing anything positive coming out of pakistan's economy in the next few years?

259 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Imtiaz
    (1192 posts)
    Tourism can be a multi billion dollar industry, especially the natural landscape. However previous as well as current ones don't want to hear any serious suggestion to move forward:

https://images.dawn.com/news/1182384
      35 days ago 

Slick
      (48 posts)
      In terms of development of tourism sector and international exposure of northern areas of pakistan the current ones have made progress comparatively whereas previously it was completely neglected. One good example is the simplification of online visa application procedure for foreign travellers visiting pakistan for tourism. The foreign tourist numbers visiting northern pakistan areas like Chitral and Baltistan etc since last year is clearly evident. More needs to be done to reap the fruits of tourism sector but its surely moving upwards.
        35 days ago 

Slick
        (48 posts)
        @Isloo agree everybody should introduce their rich culture to others. I personaly find it odd that people want to visit things like the eifel tower which is a huge ugly piece of scrap metal lol or get fascinated by big concrete buildings and malls. I dont get the fascination with big cities at all. But again each to their own. Iv recommended pk already to quite a few fellows abroad who enjoy travelling since i last visited baltistan few yrs ago, but since then bcz i got little ones now so i dont get much chance to travel longhaul more often, except just go to nearby places that are more manageable due to shorter flights. I look forward to exploring more of northern pk in the near future though as its in a league of its own.
          35 days ago 

Slick
          (48 posts)
          Ps should the title be changed to Valuation of Pakistan
            35 days ago 

Fahad Azhar
            (113 posts)
            @slick
            You are right. Its about branding your culture. Pakistan black and gold marble is dirt cheap in overseas market and same texture marble from Europe countries is way costly.
            IK talk about so many things but dont take major steps. Pakistan cricket is one of them. A fat unfit nihari killer is made Captain of cricket team... but in his tweet today he said its all about mind games in cricket.
            Does he really think Sarfaraz can play mind games ???
            Or may be he has the worst judgement. Fordous Ashiq, azam swati, sarfaraz and many more...
              35 days ago 

YC
              (427 posts)
              @Fahad Azhar

Removing Sethi with Imran khan personal friend mani was a total wrong decision

He was doing alright and the team wasn’t performing too bad
                35 days ago 

Fahad Azhar
                (113 posts)
                You are right. Removing Sethi was a wrong decision but he did it because of personal issues with him...
                But what about inzimam and sarfaraz. I mean anyone can see both of them are not smart enough for there job.
                Look at sarfaraz, is this how Pakistan national team captain should be like...the guybarely shout on players after every ball...
                Ik turns out to be a disappointment in every sector..
                  35 days ago 

Riyadh
                  (35 posts)
                  A FAT UNFIT NIHARI KILLER . HAHAHA
                    35 days ago 

Slick
                    (48 posts)
                    Lol@fat unfit nihari killer.
                    Just yesterday i saw a picture of him standing next to the opponents captain and i had the exact same thought about their fitness :)
                      35 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                      (176 posts)
                      Ok now lets not blame IK for this defeat or Sarfaraz for killing the Nihari.. :)

The topic of propomting tourism was nice and all parties were saying good things about it there was no dispute after long time between all of us, even Imtiaz Bhai surprisingly didnt opppose it at all... hahahaha,

It will be nice if one of us sopen a seperate thread on it.

Beleive me investment in touristic areas will be great, specially for overseas pakistanis, if governemt give them little protection on investment and guide them through proper chanel.
                      it will not only create jobs for locals of that specific area but also good for investors. . on a very small scale they can have vacation homes and same time get rental income when empty, or a small Hotel or coffee shop with view, every one just running to Mannal in islamabad , why cause we dont have any options at all in this sector.
                        34 days ago 

Post Answer (1155 Replies)
                        << < 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL