Dha 3 investment

I need a sincere advice to invest in a 10 marla dha 3 for 2-3 years for the purpose of good roi. Please advise me which specific sector would be good to invest in which has possession. My budget is around 7m and can go upto 8-8.5m. I am not familiar with the development charges as well and if you could please explain that to me too, would be helpful. Jazakallah khair. Thanks

Sir for guidance u can contact me @ 03455370978

10 marla possesion plots are only available in Sector B of the dha phase 3.

Thanks Rana sb, is there any specific street area needs to be considered in sector B if one wants to buy a 10 marla? also what is the estimated cost of it. Thanks

This guy have YouTube channel and he often covers Dha -3 .follow him for complete understanding and prices....

https://youtube.com/channel/UCSohlJ2IRs_W7HSe6_9wJNw

Thanks Zarkon

اوہ میرے اللہ۔۔۔۔اتنا بڑا ڈاکہ۔۔پاکستان کو ساری زندگی کھانے کے لئے۔۔۔ساری زندگی کے لئے اتنی بڑی سازش؟؟؟
یہ شخص مجھے پسند نہیں لیکن اس نے صرف سوال اٹھائے ہیں۔۔جوابات ایک بھونچال ہے۔۔۔ایسا بھونچال کہ ہمارا ملک اس میں ایسے پھنسا ہے کہ نکلنے کا کوئ رستہ نہیں ۔۔یا اللہ ان حرامیوں۔حرام خوروں اور چوروں سے نجات عطا فرما۔۔انکو اسی دنیا میں تذلیل کی مثال بنا کہ بعد میں کوئ جرات نہ کر سکے۔۔۔آمین ثم آمین

https://youtu.be/Jr9gttVREnY

Whats the price range of 10 marla in DHA 3 ? Does it have possession or are they all non possession ? Which blocks have 10Marla plots? Kindly guide in detail.

Possession of 10 Marla is only available in Block B. There is a variance in price due to location. Some plots are located on a height and owners are asking 10 Million plus. These plot are really good if you want to built a house and live there.

Block G has non-possession 10 Marla Plots.

Prices of non possession plots ?

Can someone please guide on Sector G, what is its status of 5 marla plots?

I saw ads of 5 marla asking around 3.5 Million? is it good for investment as our budget is under 4M..

Good debate

Block G plots have already appreciated alot in last couple of months.
I dont think it will rise much unless they develop it.
Because 35 lacs for a non possesion plot is already way too costly. You can easily buy same size possesion plot in bahria.

I also bought a 5 marla plot in Sector A, Dha phase 3 some 2 years back.

There was almost no increase for 1 and a half year ...

And once the construction has started. It took a jump.

aah ko chāhiye ik umr asar hote tak

kaun jiitā hai tirī zulf ke sar hote tak .

I agree with Mr. Rana Shaukat.

5 marla non-possession in 3.5 Million with additional payment of development charges doesn't make sense.

Bahria Garden City 5 Marla with possession where few houses are built seems a better option which is closer to G.T Road.

We should stick to the fact that bahria and dha have no comparison in prices. If 35 lacs range plot in G block is compared with bahria garden city after development DHA will win the race.

But it does not look a sensible decision. Giving 15 lac + top on a 5 marla plot in dha 3 just because of the name.

Dha Block G is quite far away from the Gt road and also it would take 2 to 3 years till possesion.

Block A 5 marla got jump due to intense construction activity by zameen ace homes of almost 15 houses. But since they got a jump everyone is putting money in all 5 marla sizes of other blocks.

One should realise its been 10 years wait for possesion for new pindi dga 3. Better avoid non possesion plots. Throwing away the money on non possesion plots and blaming dha would be unjustified.