Dha 3 or bahria phase 8

AoA,

if someone can shed light on prospects of DHA 3 (serene city) or phase 8 (blocks E, F4, F5, G & P) from investment point of view. If budget is 3-7 million. I need to build a house in may be one years or so. We need to commute to rawalpindi kachahri area and to blue area islamabad on daily basis. As to which area would be preferably good for investment and connectivity point of view. Gulberg residencia could have been a better choice but there is no comparison with respect to facilities and infrastructure with bahria. Thanks in advance for any suggestion and information regarding this.

6 months ago, I was also looking for a plot in ph 8 or dha 3 and I opted for dha 3 because its very near to GT road as compare to phase 8 but price was slightly higher.

Phase 8 facilities look better than dha 3. I guess both are fine, depends on your personal preference....

Which area have you bought your plot? On google map distance of phase 8 and dha 3 (serene city) is quite similar. Isnt it? Is it a ready to construct plot? is dha 3 connected with phase 8, as trafic gets stuck near soan bridge if one needs to travel to sadar area. While from phase 8 you can avoid it throught DHA phase 1. Is there some thing like old or new serene city bcz seen some where mentioned old serene city.

.I bought in Sector A of DHA Phase 3 (5.33 marla) and its ready to construct plot. I am planning to start construction before Eid ul adha.

No there is a huge difference. Gt road to DHA 3 is 3.5km... and GT Road to bahria ph 8 is 12km.
Both are connected. There are 3 entrances of DHA Phase 3. One is from GT Road, Second is from Bahria Garden City and third is infront of bahria enclave near bahria phase 8.

You can also avoid soan bridge by using same dha 1 entrance and bridge while going towards dha phase 3. The road infront of the dha phase 1 bridge goes to dha 3.

Dha serene city and old serene city are same...
But there are dha 3 old sectors after Rawat which is a completely different place and its like a jungle.

"and third is infront of bahria enclave near bahria phase-8"????
Fahad sb:
"Kia ye khula tizaad naheen hay"???

3rd entrance is past Rawat junction thru old Rawalpindi housing society, I think DHA-3 sector K, which is now also DHA-3 but jungle so far!
Almost 7 km from GT road to developed part of DHA-3/GC

@ Abdul Qayum

Janab bilkul khula tazad nahi hai... Bahria Enclave ( Sorry its Bahria Hamlet ) ka jo main gate hai road per.. Us k almost samne DHA 3 ka entrance gate hai... Mein khud us se 2-3 bar gaya hon...

Entrance Gate k approx 100 meter andar serene city mosque ati hai...
It was hard to find but you can see the picture of the entrance gate at this link :

https://www.zameen.com/area-guides/phase-3-dha-islamabad/

Dear Fahad Azhar,
shaid app ko glat fhamy houi ha that Bahria Enclave ka jo main gate hai road per.. Us k almost samne DHA 3 ka entrance gate hai... Mein khud us se 2-3 bar gaya hon...
app ka matlab ha Bahria 1 to 6 or Dha Phase-2?Muja to ys khula tazad hi lag rha ha.
Regards

Dear Asif,
For living purpose Bahria Phase-8 E and G is 100 time better than Dha-3.
Yes you can enter from Dha-1,Phase-7 and Dha-3 gate from GT road.
For investment point of view Dha-3 may good than Phase-8 because of brand tag.

Regards

@abdul Qayum @Nadeem Baig @ Asif

I apologize for the confusion. I meant to say "Bahria Hamlets" k samne third entrance hai dha 3 ka.... not "bahria Enclave"...

Nadeem baig sab is right, for living purpose phase 8 is better because there are just 5-6 houses in Dha 3.

Fahad sb

Just being on lighter side.

I knew you did not mean "enclave"!

Hahaha !
Since I only know about dha 3 in Rwp/isb property market. I was pretty sure :)

If you have frequent travel to Islamabad blue area then DHA 3 is better, as in future islamabd approach will be very easy through ring road link road and single free expressway, and its also good to approach pindi.

I hope ring road gets developed but as of now it seems unlikely as very less money allocated for development.

Many thanks to all.

@fahad azhar sahib. Atleast you have some idea of some thing. I am worese than that. If any one can explain what is open plot, category bla, bla, bla. And what to inquire before comparing plot prices.like possession paid and all dues clears. What does it really mean and what does it cove(all dues clear). Another thing i have seen boulevard plots have high rates, dont you guys thinks its to noisy on main for living.

I have read on this forum that location matters alot for any society, if this is the case than gulberg residencia may be a better option than phase 8 or dhas are far as connectivity to rwp and islamabad is concerned.Any information regarding gulberg residencia like basic facilities (gas, water etc). Which blocks are safe for 10 marla or 1 kanal.

@asif sb
Gulberg, dha 3 , phase 8 . All these places are good. It depends in your personal preferance whichever suits you. I think all these societies will have same kind of gradually increase in prices.

In my suggestion , choose plot on basis of location not prices. Because right now there is not much difference between plot prices. But a good location can be beneficial in a long run

Corner, Boulevard plot and park face plots prices are always higher as it is considered an advantage. Boulevard can b a little noisy but benefit is wide road and easy approach.

All those blocks who have possesion in gulberg could be ideal.

@ Fahad sahab. Indeed your choice is Excellent . Sector A 5.33 marla location and distance wise is best and nearest approach to GT road .

The same size of plot in Dha phase 2 that too in sector J will cost you around 70 lakhs.

Did you get all the required approvals and go ahead to start the construction activities.

.@riyadh sb,
Yes it looks good. But construct activity has not started yet.
I have applied for possesion. I think it will take 15-20 days for approval. Let see

AoA,

Many thanks to all. Guys I just narrowed down my search to bahria hamlet or phase 8(G, P,L Blocks). Any suggestion or issues regarding as bahria hamlet as I am planning to construct my house after a year. I have read on this forum that hamlet has gone to DHA. Is it true and what would be the prospects of this place as far as living and future growth of this area. What about its current status? If it has gone to DHA , will they deal purchasing/selling. Moreover its not fully developed any idea regarding development, my concerns are if it has moved to DHA, then bahria would be reluctant for its development , on the other hand DHA is a lazy developer. Any information/ suggestion from gurus would be much appreciated.

AoA,

Many thanks to all. Guys I just narrowed down my search to bahria hamlet or phase 8(G, P,L Blocks). Any suggestion or issues regarding as bahria hamlet as I am planning to construct my house after a year. I have read on this forum that hamlet has gone to DHA. Is it true and what would be the prospects of this place as far as living and future growth of this area. What about its current status? If it has gone to DHA , will they deal purchasing/selling. Moreover its not fully developed any idea regarding development, my concerns are if it has moved to DHA, then bahria would be reluctant for its development , on the other hand DHA is a lazy developer. Any information/ suggestion from gurus would be much appreciated.