DHA 5 ISB vs Bahria ISB RWP investment

Friends,

What do you recommend out of following for a 3-5 years investment of 9million pkr. I would request the justifications too, please.

1- buy single one kanal plot in dha 5 for around 85 to 90lakh. (i have seen some ads here of one kanal plots in k and m sectors in this price range but i don't hve idea why their prices are less than other same size plots in same sectors. Advices requested)

Or

2- buy two plots in bahria; one 10 marla in bahria phase 8 rwp + one 8 marla in bahria enclave. (i would request advices on prices and blocks)

Rgds,
Shahzad

Sir division is better.Better to opt for a 10 marla in phase 5 dha and a plot in any developing phase of bahria.Such diversion averts the risk and give reasonable returns.

What if the initial plan is investment which may later turn into a decision to build own house,@ one kanal size. Which option is better in that case?

• Divide amongst 10 Marla in DHA 5 ISB and 10/8 Marla in Bahria ph 8 or enclave. Later if house is to be built, sell both plots and buy one kanal.

OR

• Straignt away buy one kanal plot in DHA 5 and keep it until building house.

Dear Shahzad,

If you compare Dha5 with Bahria overseas enclave then Bahria is much better.If you like to play then Go to Enclave islamabad and Bahria overseas enclave sector 6.

Dha phase5 or Dha phase2 also good option but it already jump so don't think for good return in short term.

All are good and safe option for living and for investment so divide your investment.

Regards

Shahzad sb.If you want investment as well as living,then there is no such thing as dha 5 P block for 5 years horizon.Nadeem sb is also right but i tend to differ a bit on one point i.e the comparion of price increase between phase 8 OS 6 and dha 5.Location is the biggest turn off for phase 8 otherwise it is the best place to live.In my opinion,dha 5 is and will definitely remain ahead of phase 8 by a considerbale margin and room for growth is better in phase 5 in my opinion.

Thanks Saadi and Nadeem Bhai for your responses.

@Nadeem bhai, later say after 3 years, if I need to build house in DHA 5 on one kanal, shall I be able to buy it after selling both Bahria enclave ISB Nbd Bahria ph 8 overseas enclave sector 6 plots? If yes, then the split should give me some extra savings too.

Dear Shahzad,

As i told you Dha-5 is also best option.I hope after 3 years it will be livable.At the moment there is some construction activities but less facilities.Best access also signal free advantage in near future.

Regards

@Saadi bhai, why you prefer sector P of DHA 5 ? Any special reasons? How about other sectors like M and M etc and others?

I need to understand the reference for recommending sector P one kanal over other sectors plz.

Also, if you can advise the minimum price I can get one kanal plot in sector P?

Sir for coupme of reasons i am recommending it.Firat of all you are looming for a investment-cum-living option,so P block is all set to offer that since it is in developing stages and on possession,it can offer good returns.

Secondly,the development of P Q blocks is superior as compared to other blocks so it will be a very good place for living.

Upon your visit,things would further clarify.

If you want some deals,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Sir for couple of reasons i am recommending it.First of all you are looking for a investment-cum-living option,so P block is all set to offer that since it is in developing stages and on possession,it can offer good returns.

Secondly,the development of P Q blocks is superior as compared to other blocks so it will be a very good place for living.

Upon your visit,things would further clarify as physical visit offers more aspects to observe.

Minimum price for a good plot in streey shoyld vary between 92 93 lacs approx to 100 lacs approx.

If you want some deals,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Dear Friends,

There is no comparison with DHA. DHA will always be the safe and pure investment. I am saying this from my experience. I just bought a plot in Q and i am happy that i did that. Dont think about any second option and go for DHA 5. Buy only plot, on which u can step your foot and u can touch it. Q is the best. Rest is ur decision but if u r planning for your next generation, dont play on luck, go for DHA 5. My advice.

Aftab

In my opinion, split of investment into Bahria Enclave 8 Marla and Bauria Phase-8 a 10 Marla is better. This split could give better gains after 3/4 years time and you can sell both to buy one kanal in good location of DHA 5.

Dear Saadi sb, DHA-5 one kanal in 92-93lac is already on higher side; what do you anticipate how much gain will it get in 3/4 years time?

Secondly, I heard M block is better than P and Q since its location comes before them.

Poet sir the price tag of dha is nothing when it comes to the development and investment security.I personally feel that dha 2 would atleast settle at 225 to 235 lacs mark for an average plot and dha 5 would definitely follow the footsteps.An average location house with new solid construction would definitely have a 45 million mark on the average.And above all,the gains are definitely solid in dha 2 and dha 5.The development of M block is somewhat at lower ebb as compared to P Q blocks,although some locations are also good in M but they are out of his budget..So that is why i recommended him P block.

Lastly,what i personally feel is that oversupply of plots in bahria phase 8 would definitely keep it undervalued in the times to come with enclave being the exceptional case.

Thank you Aftab bhai, Poet bhai and Saadi Bhai,

@ AFTAB brother, can you please give an idea of price you bought Q block one kanal plot in?

@ Saadi brother, by enclave being an exception, you mean Bahria enclave ISB or Overseas Enclave in phase 8? Some justification details would help my understanding.

Sir i meant to say that enclave is better in my opinion although some people differ on this view point. Phase 8 surely have over supply of plots.

Shahzad Bhai, Normally i buy a plot at good location. I bought the plot @1.06 cror but few months back. Opposite of Block Q (in sector P) even a construction of a house in full swing. U can personally visit it. I think when the Sector Q will be handed over (expected in 6 m-1 year), the prices will touch 1.3 Cror. Dont compromise on location. I just advertised selling a plot in DHA 2 for 2.85 cror that i bought with 86 Lacks few years back. My personal experience. Dont go for Bahria, otherwise u will suffer later.

Totally agreed with Aftab Khattak.

There is no doubt Dha investment always give good return but for living purpose Dha can't reach to Bahria even in 100 years.

I get more return in Dha and still i have plots in Dha P and Q but i like to live in Bahria.

Regards

Nadeem Sir no doubt about standards.But bahria walay location bilkul khadday main choose kartay hain which becomes a turn off.

Actually Bahria phase-8 is slowly transforming into the living place of well to do mediocre community.

100% agreed to Nadeem Sahib that DHA can never come on par with BTs but peace of mind is a determining factor for some people.

I know several families living in phae-8 and commuting capital on daily basis!

Having said that DHA is fundamentally not capable to provide quality services compared to BTs.

For example, go see the family park in DHA-2 sector-B.

They made the kid’s climbing tower with SOLID CONCRETE FLOOR??

The designer was not able to think like my 7 years nephew thought: Uncle why they did not put sand on the landing place of kids? If a kid falls down, He will be smashed, Allah Forbid, with solid concrete?

Bahria is very professional in safety, parks, commercial designs and most recently they changed the ground prep regulations of building that we are crying for our business projects!

They totally eliminated now the cracks in structures as you have to dig 6 feet and make several piles and compactness will cost you like anything. Plus the supervision is far better than the DHAs officials?

See the commercial design of DHA-2 old commercial area and you will say yes to my comments!