Dha 5 or dha 2 extension investment

Dear brothers,

I need your advice on an investment (which may turn into house building purpose later) of 30 to 70 lac for 4-5 years at least.

My first preference would be 1 kanal in dha 5 if price allows. Otherwise, i would be interested to go for any best location sector in dha 2 extension.

The minimum price in dha5 i know through newspapers is 90m but for dha-2 extension, i have seen ads with two types of plots.
1- ranging 40-42lac for 1kanal.
2- ranging from 30-35lac for 1 kanal.

I am not sure what is difference in both options of dha 2 extension.

Rgds,

Poet.

DHA 2 ext is across railway line area with DHA valley almost on its front.

Its map is not yet out, so no pint in paying extra for "best location".

All dues clear file is selling at 40 Lac +, while open certificates are at 30+ with 14.65 Lac Dev charges in 3 yrs installments.

I think that after recent price jumps in DHA Multan and DHA Grw, both crossing 50 Lac + without Dev charges, the Ph 2 Ext files may have a promising future in short term. Its price jump may be just a matter of time now.

Best Regards

Thanks a lot Shakir Bhai. So, what do you prefer, a 40lac+ all dues cleared file or 30lac+ with Dev charges paid in installments?

Poet Sir, Frankly this budget would not get you a plot of 1 kanal in dha 5 and i don’t recommend you phase 2 extension at least if you are looking to go for construction after 5 years because phase 2 ext is definitely a long term investment…If you ask me, i would surely advise you to go for an excellent location 10 marla plot in dha 5 P block for 7 million approx as i personally feel that it would one of the best places for construction after 5 years.

I’d say buy a 40lac clear file in extension then another 30lac file.

Wait 4-5 years like you said and Tadaaaaa! sell one and make on the other one with that money

Arsalan sb it is not that easy as you are saying.I dont think so phase 2 ext would be liveable even after 6 to 7 years…

And why is that dear Saadi bhai?

Also, I think Shakoor sahib has a point in saying that DHA multan and Bahawalpur are very new projects. If these are already 50lac or more as of today, the. DHA 2 Extension should also see a raise in prices in near futrure since it is an old project.

If we say DHA is very secure safe n good return investment, then do we exclude DHA 2 Extension from this generalization?

Poet sir.The point that needs to be taken in consideration is that dha multan and bwp are the only phases in the cities where they have to work hard in order to get their names established and also they don’t have the work load of phases in those cities.So all the resources are diverted by the new cities dha administration towards development of these initial phases.In dha isb, situation is quite different. I don’t know why dha is too slow in development of phase 2 ext probably some land issues, so situation is bit different here in isb…

Saadi Sahab
Correct me if I am wrong:
I believe DHA-2 extension is to be developed by Bahria Town and we all know that between BT/HRL/DHA main kia khichri pakee thee jis ki waja se aaj tak slow development there?

Yes sir you are right.By land issues i meant the same issues regarding land settlements etc.

I am wondering why are you even considering dha phase 5 or phase 2 ext, If you want to build house forget both of them and find some reasonable place. I has purchased phase 2 ext file direct from dha in 2009 and they promised to give possession in 2.5 years, and now 8 looong years gone and still they have not decided the location even, so after waiting so much time i sold my plot last week.

I heard that phase 2 ext sector ABC will be merged in Phase 5.

Is this true friends ?

Regards,

Paracha sb phase 5 is something else and it is fully developed.It is not in the same league as you are mentioning.Yes phase 2 ext is the disturbing part but again prices also went up considerably at that place…

Paracha sb phase 5 is something else and it is fully developed.It is not in the same league as you are mentioning.Yes phase 2 ext is the disturbing part but again prices also went up considerably at that place…

Poet sir.I think it’s too early to have such considerations.

Paracha sb mention some “reasonable place” as well…

Yeah i agree my experience was about dha phase 2 ext and i have no idea about phase 5. Further in my opinion presently no investment is wise in dha or bahria, presently the pivot of investment is zone 2, near new islamabad airport, many investors shifting their investment, which is evident from slump in dha bahria and rise in zone 2 societies. In last two months prices in societies like e-19 and university town has almost doubled. In bahria or dha may be u have to wait for 10 years for that to happen.

Paracha sb…Sir i don’t agree with your analysis as you are not aware of the latest prices and happenings in dha especially dha 2 and 5…I won’t explain it further as i have explained it several times.

Regarding university town and e-19, i would definitely say that the societies are pure satta with poorest or no infrastructures where anybody having hard earned money can never think of putting a penny in shambles on the basis of speculative trend.

As far as dha is concerned, you are talking of 10 years.I request you to note the today’s price of kanal plot in dha 2 and note it down after a year and you will come to know the weight in your statements.Additionally the gains would solid not speculative or time being.

Dear Saadi shb and Paracha shb,

Thanks for your input.

I agree that societies near new airport range are endangered due to current happenings and gossips going around like withdrawal of NOCs for societies which are too close to airport and land is required for airport expansion itself.

Saadi bhai, my concern is size of the plot and I can wait for some more years. If there is safety that prices won't go down in DHA 2 Extension like DHA valley, then I am inclined towards buying. If need be, I could sale it anytime.

Can you please advise what's the minimum starting price in DHA phase 5 (old phase 2) for 10 marlas and 1 kanal plots? Also is there any option of buying a file (that as of today could cost low) and then pay remaining in installments?

Paracha shb, I need to ask how much profit did you earn on a file bought in 2009 overall? Was it a low profit deal or no profit deal?

Poet sir dha 2 ext requires a decade if patience.Secondly initial blocks are surely 5 million plus ranging between 5 to 6 million approx.

Phase 5 kanal starts from 9 million apprix and goes upto 15 million.10 marla vary between 6.5 to 9 million.

Saadi sahib is surely right on the DHA-2/5 analysis. This place is solid for investment and zone-2 is based on pure speculations . Value additions does not come only with being near to something! I have said before, what magic the existing airport has done to surroundings?
You will see after BT & DHA announces these new projects, the prices of zone-2 will get hit. Or they may stay till the airport opening but after things are settled, these university town and other poor structure societies would go right where they belong!

Dear Saadi Bhai, rnrnThanks for your response. RnrnCan you also tell me if files are available in DHA-5(old DHA2) on which I buy now with relatively within 7Million or nearby and pay remaining dues/charges in installments?

On contrary Saad bhai in below referred forum, there is a talk about new residential plot launch of DHA 2 and 5. Would you recommend to make funds readily available for this deal? At least I would be able to offload some payment in shape of installments.

Reference:
https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/new_launch_of_residential_and_commercial_plots_by_dha_isld-26373-2.htmlrnrnRgds,rnPoet