Dha 5 vs gulberg residencia

Hello,

Which one is best for investment and living in 3 to 4 years.
I see gulberg becoming as commercial hub but not sure if it will be a good investment and will be equally good for living as well?

I have been checking gulberg's i block which seems good. Good 10 marla plot is starting from 1.25cr

An agent told me that dha 5 a and b sectors are good.
Starting price of a good kanal plot is from 1.60cr to 180cr.

Can someone confirm the prices and which one will be better in terms of appreciation and living?

Thank you.

Dha-5 is 100 times better than Residencia.

Regards

I think DHA 5 will appreciate. You should visit both societies for yourself

Great.

I visited GR many times before.

In DHA 5 there was less activity a few months ago when I visited but now I saw a video on youtube which shows there are many houses.

Can someone please confirm the prices?

Thanks

Nauman sb dha 5 is far better as compared to gulberg.Prices vary between 150 to 225 for A and B blocks 1 kanal.For guidance,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Bhai again my advice go visit and do a bargain you might get better price and my advice buy 10 marla and buy 5 marla Possession plot in other society like BT P-8 TC MC etc

@simple Thanks.

Can you say why 10 marla is better?

I actually want to keep for a few years and then may construct a house in future.

IMO 1 kanal is good value for money because 10 marla will probably be in 20 to 30 lacs less than 1 kanal.

I am abroad and will ask my family to buy on my behalf.

When I come back then I will transfer on my name.

So if they transfer as a gift later, will it be same charges for transfer etc?

I don't want to take the risks of flights as it is uncertain situation now.

@Falcon. Are you a dealer and do you deal in DHA 5 plots?

Thanks.

Falcon Sahab!

What are your views on DHA Phase 5 newly launched sector K for overseas Pakistanis

Nauman Sb I am into construction and yes I can place u options for sale in Dha 5.

Arshad sir, These sectors have got mixed response, mainly because of the prices. I feel that preceding sectors are better to invest.

What about sector D in phase 5. What are views on that ?

Falcon, what do you recommend between DHA-5 or some commercial option with possession? Is it worth blocking or say parking 15+ million in DHA-5 residential for potential gains? And how much time?

@nauman jus giving you an opinion to invest the spare amount to buy extra plot. I use to love 1kanal house but building it maintaining it or selling it is not easy on the other hand 5-10 marla is easy. And by the way if you are overseas Pakistani you should have tried for overseas block. Anyway best of luck Bhai q

@ Falcon

Saadi bhai can you plz tell bout prices of 10 marla in DHA 5 & DHA 3 serene city?

What is status of non-possession area i DHA -5 sector F?

@Tahir Qureshi shb, DHA-5 Sector-D is very good approach wise form DHA Expressway side and the land is slope. Plots on the height areas are great for investment and construction too.