DHA and Bahria Town new deal regarding BT Garden City

Today talks are in progress about dha getting all of garden city rawalpindi from bahria town.

Some plots of garden city would go to dha-4 as well.

Do not sell gc plot if you do not have to sell.

May be an agreement would be signed today

Will this boost garden city and phase 8 market as well? I have investment there.

Somebody discussed on this forum perhaps agreement has already signed 3-days ago. Bahria Garden city & DHA3

So its seems that they land it was built on was owned by the state therefore BT is transferring it to DHA.

Last week a decision was made between BT and DHA . Now the formal signing has been confirmed.

What will be its effect on the prices of Bahria Garden city & Phase-8?

Dear Irfan sab,

Let's hope for best In sha'Allah.

Regards

If DHA has settled matters with Aaghosh (DHA-3) then there is a very good news as GC and phase-8 will have another access from GT road. Within in next few days the Aaghosh thing will be cleared. It seems they will buy Zaraj as well?..( my guess only)

Another good game by MR but this time DHA would be benefitted as well not BT alone in this deal.

I don't think Zaraj will be bought by either DHA or BT. If either one buys it, it will be a big big plus for gardencity. But the chances of buying Zaraj are very very very slim.

If GardenCity gets an access to the nearby GT-Road then prices will increase, IA.

I pray that they get access and also pray that they buy Zaraj as well.

Zaraj is terribly short of money and they might go for it.

If you see the upkeep of Zaraj, you will come to know!

I put some plots in GC on sale last week but my men are shouting not to sell and and wait.....They are losing their commission if I do not sell.

Allah Knows The Best

Why were you intending on selling them?

Sayeen Sahab

I am inclined to invest in sector E1

You can get now a 6 Marla map/possession/ all paid at 22- 24 lacs

Inshallah lag tou raha hay aab GC aur phase 8 dono mein property ki value barhay ge. Lets c

Abdul Qayum saab,

from investment point of view I really dont buy the idea of buying in E sector.

What could be the possible potential for buying a 6 marla for 22?

I believe garden city 10 marla is for 40 lacs.

Sayeein Sahab

Garden city is only worthy from my prospective, renting or resale, (yours priorities may be totally different) if GT road access gets opened. From expressway it is far away as compared to sector E1 and sectors in vicinity. BT has been constantly failing in talks with villagers for so many years. Now DHA came in picture and situation is likely to be changed as Nisar and co likely to go smooth with GHQ, especially Gen. Raheel is determined to clean this DHA valley mess.

Sector E1 would be very good (rent and resale) post swan bridge for Pindi peoples as it would be mostly closed to Pindi downtown having great potential for rental income.

Allah Knows Best

Yes I care about resale more. But lets say even if we buy a 6 marla for 22 what could be the potential gain in value after the bridge is opened?

In otherwords what could be the potential price of 6 marla in about a year?

And just to clarify, which E sector were you referring to?

Is it the one near safari villas 2?

Or is it the one south of usman block in safari valley?

Please elaborate.

thanks.

DHA is notorious for having a snail’s pace when it comes to development (though Bahria has also been working at the same pace in Pindi/Islamabad lately). Its good for plot holders of GC that they will have some surety about the future. Although personally, if I had a plot in GC right now, I would look for an exit at the first good opportunity, being an investor only. For those looking to build a home there, it is a good break.

@ Sayeein Sahab

The 6 Marla is between Awami villas and Usman block

Much better than valley as in valley streets are narrow having no shoulders and upkeep is not on par with this part of phse-8.

For returns, we can compare returns in Lalazar, Gulshan Abad, Adila, Gulistan colony, Morgah, ……there is no match with BT living so I can say safely the re-sale and rental values will be at least 30% higher than these areas,

I think after one year, looking into BT/DAH merger and the fact that there is good pace of development in DHA-4, the whole area will look as an esthetically pleasing township, Connected very well to Rawalpindi and Islamabad and after bridge, it has potential to reach from 22 lacs to at least 35 lacs

Abdul Qayyum sahib,

thank you very much for pointing it out.

after looking at the map following is what I have concluded:

1. E1 plot location close to bahria business district and bahria internal expressway.

And this area is good to build house and start living.

1. Gardencity's location itself is better, Alhumdolillah as it is closer to the GT road. If an access road is built then GC prices will shoot significantly, IA. Infact Garden City would be the most expensive area inside Bahria, IA.

for investment I think GC is ideal. For living phase 8 or other areas.

this is just what I see from the map.

Indeed Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless GC with a direct access from GT road. Aameen.i hope development

@ sayeein sb. I moved to Pakistan march of this year. I have been very frequent at zameen.com . I read ur analysis with a high interest and that of Mr. Abdul Qayum as well. I am residing in phase 8. Would love to meet u sometime if u can spare a few minutes.

Regards

Tariq