Dha expressway

When will dha expressway be ready?

DHA expressway is stopped on the issue of dam. The case is in court.

Just done some 8 km or so.

Now DHA/MR are requesting court to make dam on an alternate location but RDA and Punjab govt is an obstacle.

It is hoped that SC will decide dam case soon as DHA valley has started the process of handing over of plots.

DHA can rack millions after dam case gets decided which seems near as SC is after water shortage in twin cities.

@Abdul Qayyum

DHA Phase 2 Extension is also on the DHA expressway and its files are very down around 21+ for a kanal file.

Is it worth investing or not? I fail to understand that why this sector is neglected since a decade?

Zarkon

DHA extension to be developed by Bahria town and BT is in deep trouble, not only in Karachi but also in takht pari forest case in phase-8 and in enclave, Islamabad.
Investment is now pouring to DHA-3, the former developed garden city part, the hamlet in DHA-3, gulberg green, I-series sectors of CDA, CBR, F & B-17. DHA-4/5 have become bit slow for the last 6 months. DHA valley started gaining but on selected blocks.
I am also witnessing good investment in scheme “Eighteen Islamabad” but not very sure at this moment.

@Abdul Qayyum

DHA3 and Bahria phase 8 locality suits me but I am confused that should i buy 5m in DHA 3 or a 10M in F2 sector of Bahria.

I feel that after some time the price difference of DHA 3 and adjacent Bahria sectors will be marginal so why to go for a smaller size plot of DHA 3. Pl comment

Zarkon sb.
Please wait till Saturday when I post the grabbing land situation of the whole phase-8. F1 is clear but beyond F-1,some areas are in dispute. I will also post what belongs to RDA in the entire phase-8, In Shaa Allah.

Respected Abdul Qayoom sahib, I would wait for this info… I am thinking of buying 8 Marla commercial in bahria town phase 8 sector E…

Dear abdul qayoom saab .explain it briefly plz bcoz i have couple of plots in phase 8. Waiting for ur analysis.

Ilyas & Mohammad Sb.
Please bear with me. I shall post ASAP. This is "Sadqa e Jaria", helping others with right info.
There is a potential problem happening in phase-8 and this time MR seems incapacitated to put wheels to files. Imtiaz sb , is right that eventually what would happen, would not be different versus what has been happening for the last 70 years in Pakistan! But things are bit different than the happenings in past and must not be neglected.
BT is asking some of the phase-8 plot owners to go RDA, get stamped and come back to BT office, before doing anything to BT plot/homes?
There have been hot talks in BT office recently, as well.
Having said that, DHA-3 part of former BT, is crystal clean and stands steady, if not appreciating.

Tomorrow is Saturday and that is when @Abdul Qayyum sahib will let us know what areas are disputed in bahria phase 8 Pindi insha’Allah

Qayyum bahi plz update us abt rwp ring road .if u have any latest news about it . Thanks.

Mohammad/Musafar Sb.

My booking to Islamabad deferred to Saturday night, Sunday morning, I need to go places in person to honor my promise.

Please bear with me till Sunday eve or on Monday, In Shaa Allah

Sure brother, may Allah be with u, safe travels

This is very alarming. DHA should sorry this out abruptly.

Dear members
Several friends asked me about forest claimed land in Bahria town phase-8.
Pls see the following from a highly placed source and consider it doubly confirmed.
..DHA sector F, the complete part near PSO petrol pump after 2nd or 3rd street and beyond.
..Square commercial: Some parts of Garden City but NOT zone-one
..Intellectual village
..Defence villas
..Business bay...where Rashid sweets located further frontage To spring north commercial area
..Rafi block and attached small area.
..some area of safari homes sector B and sector E of safari homes.
@@ The above cited areas are forest land

Below is Not doubly confirmed###:

Being heard that some areas of F4 and F5 little land included but how much...still not clear? But I shall clear this in matter of days, In Shaa Allah
Now what is left of my promise: How much land does RDA claims in phase8?
Today I am again in some places and if right person is on right place, I will clear In Shaa Allah but no promise during this trip to Home.
My return flight after 02 days and miles to go before I sleep.

@Abdul Quyyum sb,

thanks indeed for your reply. Can u pls comment on Orchard?

Abdul Qayyum Sb,

What about Bahria Hamlets, other parts of Safari Valley such as Abubakr, Umer ,Usman ,Ali, Khalid and Awais blocks? and Bahria phase 8 sector M? Many thanks

Samra

Bahria Hamlet is no more Bahria Town, it is now DHA-3.

Safari valley is very small part of phase8.

Originally phase8 had some 32,000 plots, still does, but Takht Pari case just popped up in between. Rafi block does have controversial land.

Pls read my message again. All questions answered except Orchard, which I will clear soon as I said above, In Shaa Allah.

abdul qayyum bahi any update about rwp ring road.

Abdul Qayyum Sir, what about Phase 8 Block and Umar block. Are they in encatchment area .