DHA Lahore Phase 9

What is the current price of one Kanal in DHA Lahore Phase 9?

49.50 lacs approximately.

I have a plot too in DHa phase 9. Can any expert in property dealing of Lahore tell me what is the trend of DHA lahore. I mean how long they take to do balloting and then development and then giving over the possession. Any idea how it will work out for DHA phase 9.

At the moment, phase 7 is possession ready, development is going on in phase 8 and will be handed over in end 2015 and 2016. When will DHA phase 9 balloting happen and how long will it take for development?

Balloting of phase-9 can happen no earlier before 1 more year...

After balloting Plots on better locations might gain some positive momentum in its value.

As per DHA history, one can guesstimate that possession of phase-9 can start by 2020.

To my understanding, phase-9 files of DHA are currently overpriced slighty.

Thats just my opinion. Other may not agree.

Shaoib Sb you are correct that files are over priced but they will remain over priced and will be adjusted during final possession when the cap will be reaching. I mean in future, a possession plot of phase 9 will never be more then plot of phase 5.

Well i think personally, that the possession will start around in 2018. Lets see how things work out for them.

Can any body guide me after one year what will the appx value of 5 Marla plot file in dha phase 9.

Location wise I have heard that DHA phase 9 will have an outstanding location compared to other phases. Does this make sense?

@ Khan 007...

the front areas of phase-9 touching future eastern ring road of lahore is definitely very good in terms of location.... But phase-9 is bigger than combined phase 1-7... There will be 40 to 50k plots in it... So it will be smaller city itself.. Farther areas will not be counted in "outstanding location"

Phase-7 possession will be completed in end 2015. Phase-8 possession is expected in 2017 and then phase-9 possession can be started from 2020.

As far as its location is concerned; phase-6 and 8 have better location.

@ Investor..

Dear no body can guide any such thing with certainty...

@Shoaib sb

Uptil now; we are just assuming about the location of phase-9, nothing is concrete as yet. Until; dha announce its actual map; nobody can say anything about it. For example; phase-9 shuhada town which is being developed is quite away from ring road.

I believe; we are exaggerating Phase-9 location.

Totally agreed with you Irfan..

everything regarding it is just pure speculation currently.

AOA! Can anyone suggest me which investment is better

DHA Phase 9 (5 marla file) or Bahria F sector (5 marla file) for 2 to 3 years investment.I have 15 to 19 Lakh investment.

Thanks,

Bahria is ok for short term (1-year maximum), dha is better for long term investment. This is just my thinking, may be i am wrong. Forum members can better comment on it.

All are the folks ,regarding time frame of Phase 9 ballot.We cant put out other phase of DHA from equation when comapring and analysing Phase 9 Alloations price.

@Shoaib Mansoor,brother if it is over slightly over priced then in current scenario what would be it'price? Around 44 lac? your views please

All are folks regarding time frame of Phase 9 ballot,but wise estimates are always there. We can't put off other phases of DHA when comparing&analysing phase 9.

@Shoaib Mansoor,brother if Phase 9 is slightly overpriced then what price you think equates it. Around 44 Lac? Your Comments please

@Naveed Tabassum DHA Phase9 five marla ll be better in long run

Yes it should be around 40lacs/kanal, not more than that under current scenario…and especially with the latest strengthening of pak rupee.