DHA Peshawar

Is it safe to buy plot in DHA Peshawar.Because land that DHA is going to acquire is disputed.Secondly it is on lump sum payment not on installment.
Thanks

What are the details sir? I heard its about 6 million per kanal?

Yes price is 6 million for a kanal.it is adjacent to askari six

I went to Peshawar this Saturday and saw the boards of DHA on canal road. Also saw Katcha Garhi site. Most of the Peshawar dealers say that land is now clear. But how dealers will sell if they do not say this. On the other hand, DHA will not misfire this project. Regi problem is different since it was handled by corrupt PDA officials.

I hope someone has a friendship with tribal people because they will be best source to hear opinion of the other stake holders.

Saw a board on University Road mentioning Dha Peshawar 5.8km… So it might not be kacha gari area but far inside near Regi Lalma area… Ahead of Askari 6 even…

If DHA location is next to Askari6 and the area behind university then what are you guys say about this location keeping in mind the access road, security, time to develop etc.

Dha Multan is good for investment but Dha Peshawar will take time like Dha Valley means very long term investment.Allah knows best.

Regards

Access is average but security is not good on that side… It will take some time to develop and even if it does, security will be a big issue.

DHA will give their own security to DHA Peshawar.

Waheed Murad Sb, I don’t think DHA gives a lot of security in its other projects… But let’s say even if it does, outside DHA, IT WILL STILL BE PESHAWAR’s WORST AREAS FOR SECURITY. It is the border of tribal areas and there are many disputes in Regi Lalma area too…

I think it would be flop like AWT kohat

Another issue regarding DHA peshawar would be flood.

The security will remain an issue in this area for a long time. Also price of 6 million for a one kanal is not realistic.