Dha peshawar balloting

Dha announced plot balloting date for the peshawar project i.E. December 25. Senior members please advise whether to buy at current rate. What are the prospects after balloting.
Regards

Not very huge return expected in short term.

Real Estate in Peshawar is currently not in very good shape specially after Afghanis have left. A lot of cheap property available for sale everywhere in peshawar.

since DHA Peshawar file rate is already high, i think its better to wait for ballot and buy a good location plot instead.

What if you buy file at high price and get a very poor location plot in ballot which worths even lower than current file rate ?

Totally agreed with sheikh sb.

Totally agreed with sheikh sb.

1 Kanal file is available in market at about 57 Lacs. Don’t you think it will shoot up at par with DHA 9 Lahore or may be a little less. Reason being this is the only secure investment opportunity in whole KP whereas there are numerous options available in Lahore only what to talk of whole Punjab.

@Top Gun.

Since you have mentioned PRISM in your argument, let me put some facts for you.

1. Prism file went maximum to 62-63 lacs prior balloting.

2. After balloting, average location plot was available at 60, below average 55, poor location 50, very good at 65, Top location at 70.

3. Most of people i know got either average or below average, so plot value lower than Final file price (and very difficult to sell too).

4. I doubt that DHA Pesh can match Prism prices even in 10 years.

Rest if you are convinced about DHA Pesh, please go ahead to buy the file.

Best reply by Sheikh_007 and i agree with him.

Regards

Thanks alot for your guidance. If you can also throw some light on long term prospects for 3 to 5 year timeframe.

Regards

DHA Pesh is a Good investment for 3-5 years time period.