Dha peshawar launched

Dha peshawar launched today. Please see today ad in express newspaper. Any expert opinion on this.

Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/index.Aspx?Issue=np_isb&page=city_page002&date=20151115&pageno=2&view=1

Seems very lucrative offer ... 3 years installment plan ... 1 Kanal for 55 lakh and 10 marla for 28 lakhs ....

http://dhapeshawar.org/

What about location?

Where exactly is it located?

Is it worth investing? Seniors’ advice required.

@ Sheikh

Keep in mind these prices are without development charges.

Dha peshawar is long term investment and i think it will take 6 to 8 years.

Regards

The prices are without any development charges so with development charges, the price could go beyond 70 lac. Also I heard from someone that most area is in depression so it all depends upon luck if someone gets a plot on high level ground. Is this really a lucrative offer keeping in view their prices in Islamabad?

@Salik Its adjacent to Askari 6 on Nasir Bagh Rd. Https://www.google.de/maps/place/Askari+6,+Pakistan/@34.0256066,71.4537308,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x38d9113fcf365415:0x48069b914f9a2770?hl=en

Dear members,

Could you please explain the procedure to apply. Where should I submit completed documents for registration? Can I make it in DHA Islamabad Office or any other approved office in Islamabad or I have to visit DHA Peshawar Office?

Declaration can be printed and signed on plain paper or should it be on stamp paper?

Regards

Dear Suleiman,

You should pay at least one visit to the DHA site before making your mind for such investment. This will give you an idea of the area around.

Completely agreed with Alpha_k, its very important to see the place before applying, blind greed for profit is not good.

From the map link send by curious_anon it seems very deep inside on Nasir Bagh road but on opposite side towards the end of regi model town which is considered comparatively safe side. But still regi model town will be considered far better location if the tribal dispute finished and the main entrance to RMT between sector 1 & 3 from university road is opened.

I believe it is not closer to Regi at all.

In the newspaper ad they say it is situated at the junction of ring road and northern bypass. That means it is somewhere at the entry of peshawar-Islamabad motoway near 'wadpaga' and overseas pakistani foundation colony as shown in the google maps.

Dear Alpha_K & Sohail Khan.

Peshawar is my homeland and I know the all area very well.

Currently I am not in Peshawar and my routine is too tight to visit Peshawar personally at this time.

Regards

Dear Suleiman,

Regi Model Town is a PDA sector and zones 3 and 4 are ready for possession. You may be aware that CDA sectors in Islamabad have no match when it comes to price and location. The same is true with PDA sectors in Peshawar HayatAbad and RMT. A Judicial commission has already taken the dispute between PDA and Kukikhel in parts of zones 2 and 5. Other zones are with PDA. I think you can construct your house in 3 and 4. DHA is far away in future investment 6 to 8 years from now. DHA prices are also foolishly high taking advantage of innocent Peshawaries.

Also the situation may not favour DHA due to RMT development and BT opening. So there is chance the price goes down.

Ask someone if you can't to visit DHA site and compare with RMT zone 3/4/1 in terms of location and high ground. After that you will be in better position to decide.

Nice advice mr Alpha-K. From your analysis it seems that DHA is not good for short/mid term investment…