Dha phase 3 Sector A or bahria phase 8 Sector A

I want to buy a plot solely for investment. I am looking for following two options :

Bahria phase 8 sector A:

Are there any land filling issues in sector a? And what should be the approx price of a 10 marla plot in last streets of the sector a?

My friend wants to sell a plot and its in the last streets nears coastal road. So i want to get idea. What should be the price of this plot.

Dha phase 3 sector A:

5.33 marla in dha phase 3 looks a promising option and i am getting 5.33 marla in 45 lac. Are there any filling issues in sector a ? Also why there is no development here since its very close to the Gt road.

Dha Phase 3 5.33 marla plot will be best for both investment and living.Zameen Ace homes are to built 30+ houses there. Around 20+ in Sector A . Very nice and serene area close to GT road possession at 45 lakhs its best to invest .

Bahria Phase 8 sector A is not suitable for living as it is closer to Sawan River / Nallah. The area suffering from its smell. That is the reason that the rates in sector A is relatively less than other sectors.

For DHA 3, it is quite attractive and if you try to capture something nearby GT road it would yield you a better return in terms of investment.

Thank you for your replies.

I have also heard about zameen Ace homes in Dha phase 3 Sector A.

But since Last September after its launch, there is not a single house started under zameen ace homes.

Can someone put light on Aghosh-2. Has DHA acquired it or planning to Acquire ? Because the access to dha phase 3 is just a 50 feet road at the moment.

Also why Dha phase 3 didnt acquire the small part of Garden City which is adjacent to the entry. I mean just 30 to Kanals land could make DHA 3 entrance pretty much straight away since they already bought whole dha3 from bahria.