Dha valley possession letters

Heard that possession letter of dha valley has been issued of some block yesterday and day before is it true and any impact on prices of alley of other blocks also be advised

Also if some expert can share the Prices of all blocks and of those blocks also where possession letters has been issued.

Is it worth to do investment in DHA Valley?

Will DHA valley keep the pace in other blocks ?

Also Does the DHA valley has enough land to give plots to all more than 70K allotted plots?

Detailed Comments from experts is requested and will be highly appreciated please

Also if the experts can recommend any good ,honest and not greedy real estate agent for DHA valley area it will be appreciated

Regards

Arab Patti bro, i call it Death Valley.... I invested 27 lac in three files in death valley in 2011..... The worth of those three files is now 19 to 21 lac in 2020...... There are a lot of other reputed socities around isloo ( islamabad) to try your luck...... There are still a lot societies that were out of the sight or interest of gurus except Nadeem Ahmad sahib but people earned good money there even during and after chinese Plauge( covid) like block f and g of b-17 and Multi gardens and orchards........ I personally keep a safe distance from Clown Malik Riaz and DHA stuffs......

DHA is doing ballots like stuff in Death valley like a clown or like " Meela ka MADARI"...... is that right isloo 1 bubba?

Dearest Ilyas bro,

I've kept my distance from 'Death Valley' and Bahria Town Karachi and never regretted. AQ sb would be the best person to inform us about he latest.

Hazrat Crore Patti Sahib kabhi kabhi forum par jalwa afroz hotey hein. So we welcome him.

Thanks Isloo bhai for your comment and remembering humble myself

I am fan of your property analysis along-with Abdul Qayyum sb

Stay blessed and keep informing us valley and other properties

Please give comments on new REAR regulation and its effect and has dealers started registering with RERA

Also if u have any trustworthy dealer of ally and DHA in your circle please recommend which is not greedy and not in habit of Curse of TOP and other ILKS

FAKAT APP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Crore patti sb
100% true that DHA valley has been a death trap for long years. Gigantic frauds were exercised unfortunately by the one of the fradulant share holders , highly trusted by the Pak Nation! A very sad episode and a black spot on brass which will never get cleared unless GHQ does some real mending on bigger scale!
But that was a very different time, when any entity thinks of itself as " absolute saviour of everything it could get hold of" , things get out of track and managed out of sight, too!
Only a brave colonel came forward and exposed 62 billion fraud done against Shaheed families and poor souls who love and trust our Army.
Media was kept away and bribed to keep mouth shut, social media was not strong and morally not powerful...mainly managed fully by Malik Riaz who has been thrown out from valley! Now it is all DHA.
Now things are different and better.
DHA valey should have been renamed as DHA valley-2 (tiney version ) when they named as " DHA phase-6".
Coming to latest, the ballotted block are safe, totally free from any doubt, wide roads and fully on par with DHA-2 standard development.
Bad time is over and now good rather best time is just on the horizon.
I replied to Samra who is a very well informed lady on DHA stuff, pls read it.
Sir, think after possession which is just coming, a 8 marla, fully developed on DHA standard costing 15 lacs ready to make home just 7 km to RRR and Islamabad highway...will be staying at 15 lacs??
I think it will at least doubled...30 lacs right after few months post possession..In Shaa Allah
Sir, thanks for the good words. I am on my homr bed having drip on my hand but since you have good heart for me, I wrote upon a proud Pakistano...just read my words and listen to clip. You feel a proud Pakistani, too.

Pls spread it as well as now our Motherland is fully attacked from inside and outside on large scale!

انسانی تاریخ تو یہی بتاتی ہے کہ باری پاک عقل و خرد کے قطرے ایک معینہ مدت کے بعد کسی نہ کسی فرد پر ایسے ٹپکاتا رہتا ہے کہ پھر اس مہارت کی ضرورت انسانی معاشرے کو سالوں بلکہ بعض صورتوں میں تو  معاشرہ اس خاص مہارت سے صدیوں تک بے نیاز ہو جاتا ہے۔پھر دنیا عقل و خرد کے ان قطروں کو کبھی نیوٹن۔کبھی آئن سٹائن۔کبھی الخوارزمی۔کبھی بو علی سینا  کبھی محمد اقبال اور محمد علی جناح کی صورت میں دیکھتی ہے تو  تاریخ الگ  اپنے صفحات رنگین کر لیتی ہے۔۔۔
وادی سکیسر کے ایک گاوں سے نکلنے والا یہ لڑکا اپنے ماتھے پر خرد کا یہ قطرہ سجائے۔اپنی داستان سنائے  ہمیں ایک ایسی دنیا میں لے جاتا کے کہ جہاں نہ کوئ پیٹنٹ کی اجارہ داری ہے۔نہ سیاست کی مکاری۔نہ مال و دولت کی زنجیریں پا بکف راستہ روکنے کے لیے ایستادہ۔
رب لم یزل کی طرف سے خرد کے یہ قطرے دنیاوی ضرورتوں کے ساتھ ساتھ عبا اور قباوں والوں کو بھی ایسے سرفراز کرتے آ رہے  ہیں کہ ایک کے بعد ایک ہاتھ سے ہاتھ ملائے۔ قطار اندر قطار چہار دانگ عالم روشنی کا مینارہ لئے ترستی خلقت کی پیاس بجھائے  ہمہ وقت اپنی موجودگی کا احساس دلا رہے ہیں۔یہ عبائیں اور قبائیں بھی صدیوں کے لئے  خلقت کی ضرورتیں اپنی آستینوں میں سمیٹے اپنے اپنے وقتوں میں زیست کی ہست و بود کی قید میں کھلتے مرجھائے اپنی قطار کو ہمہ وقت پائندہ و تابندہ رکھے ہوئے ہیں۔
کبھی علی ہجویری۔کبھی احمد سرہندی۔کبھی بو علی قلندر ۔۔۔

یار کو ہم نے جا بجا دیکھا
کبھی ظاہر کبھی چھپا دیکھا
کہیں وہ بادشاہِ تخت نشیں
کہیں کاسہ لئے گدا دیکھا
کہیں عابد بنا کہیں زاہد
کہیں رندوں کا پیشوا دیکھا
کہیں رقاص اور کہیں مطرب
کہیں وہ ساز باجتا دیکھا
کہیں وہ در لباسِ معشوقاں
بر سرِ ناز اور ادا دیکھا
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znQXPSHdPmXNA3DNQVo-o1YUfpmq0iPi/view?usp=drivesdk

***sorry!
If it was harassing for some members. Last night I wrote upon a proud Pakistani who is doing wonders and each Pakistani would feel proud by watching it and Pakistan needs it , it never did in past! Our inside enemies are in full action to save their currupt money, attacking state security and trying to make room in outside Pakistan enemies!

Wah wah kya baat hai AQ sab maza aa gaya sir.

Regards

Great Abdul Qayum sb, shar phailaanay walay bohot hain os duraan koi omeed ki Kiran zaroor namoodar rehni chahiye

Thanks Nadeem and Nasir bhai

کبھی کبھی قلم چل جاتا ہے اور اللہ پاک کے کرم سے دوستوں کو تحریر پسند آتی
ہے۔
پاکستان کے اندرونی دشمن اتنے کبھی نہیں تھے جتنے اب ہیں۔دل جلتا یے۔۔صاحبواور بہت جلتا ہے

درد دل لکھوں کب تک جاؤں ان کو دکھلا دوں

انگلیاں فگار اپنی خامہ خونچکاں اپنا

Dear AQ sab,

Why no new map of Dha valley in market?If you want to see new map then you have to visit Dha office.

In my information Dha reduce many plots in new map so still many questions related with this valley.

Regards