Downtown Giga DHA-2 Al-Ghurair MB Commercial

Https://web.facebook.com/MB-Commercial-DHA-Phase-II-Islamabad-214771245531950/

DHA allotment: Al Ghurair Giga MB Commercial 5 marla commercial plot (32.5 x 35).

Location: Opposite Lignum Apartments and Towers adjacent to Gloria Jeans Coffee Shop and Al Ghurair office.

Good deal for a possession DHA commercial plot on Main GT Road next to major population centres such as DHA-2, Lignum, Zaraj Housing Society, Bahria Phase 7&8 and random housing alongside GT Road.

You can build 7 stories: Basement+Ground+5 stories.

Https://web.facebook.com/MB-Commercial-DHA-Phase-II-Islamabad-214771245531950/

Please do share all details first.

There are 3 problems with these MB commercial plots, kindly consider those before proceeding.

1. They are almost 20-25 feet (approx) below GT road level, so if you are passing by GT road, you will not see ground + first floor of plaza.

2. Currently, to access this area you have to pass through tough DHA security checks, which i see a negative point for outside customer. (They may make it public area later on but who knows)

3. How you will compete with huge commercial plazas on opposite site of GT Road? Remember you will have only 5 Marla while opposite of road have as big as 4 Kanals commercial plazas.

Algurair Giga Projects are just awfull … Has any one been delivered on time.

No other possessionable DHA commercial plot is available at this price and in flexible installments anywhere in Pakistan. Rs 275 lakhs with some rebate of a few lakhs if you purchase through authorized dealer. This is the price of non GT road face 5 Marla commercial plot.

Allocation letter and membership will be of DHA when you complete installment payments.

The whole activity would start there after world trade center , however its been long long but that hasnt been finsihed yet.

Any views on there flats and how market is viewing it ?

Another problem could be the car parking. They have to have at least 4 basement full floors for this purpose. The parking for visitors, shop owners and the flat residents. I cannot see ample parking in open. I think this could be a big negative point, if they ignore parking space!

Any update on the status of the Ghurair giga flats. Is there work continuing on them.

Khan007 which block part flat you have ?

Anyone else who has news about Flats ?

Anyone has any idea about how much rebate Giga is giving to its authorised dealer on the Rs 2.75 crore commercial plot?

An how much of that rebate, the dealer will pass on to its client as per market practice?

About 2% generally and 3% for some special dealers. Depends on dealer's relationship with Giga.

Currently W-04 Block is available on instalment options.

Current deal on offer for (non-GT Road facing) 5 marla commercial plot (32.5 x 35) is as follows:

Total price Rs 27.5 million as follows:

Down Payment Rs 68.75 lakhs

Ist Instalment Rs 68.75 lakhs; 2nd Instalment Rs 68.75 lakhs; 3rd Instalment Rs 68.75 lakhs

Instalments 1-3 can be rescheduled into 4 instalments of Rs 51.5 lakhs each.

Location: Opposite Lignum Apartments and Towers adjacent to Gloria Jeans Coffee Shop and Al Ghurair office.

I think it is a good deal for a possession DHA commercial plot on Main GT Road next to major population centres such as DHA-2, Lignum, Zaraj Housing Society, Bahria Phase 7&8 and random housing alongside GT Road.

You can build 7 stories: Basement+Ground+5 stories.

Any other info or views?

Paki-1,

Do you think Price is justified ?

and what prospects do you see when there are 100's of commercial plots around ?

Good question Mr Sheikh. At the end of the day, each of the commercial avenues and developments will have their own specific niche. For example, there will be different types of outlets on the other side of GT Road which is not under DHA. MB Commercial, being a DHA project will have different types of outlets because the business owner knows there is no way that any chicken meat seller can set up his shop next door etc etc etc.

What are your views generally Sheikh sb?

My views ....

Big brands dont like 5 marla space .... Look at S. Abdullah , Outfitters and Khaadi on opposite side of road .... These kind of brands need some extra space for their business.

For 5 marla plot, best bet would be a bank ... But again there are already all banks in DHA.

Commercial plazas next to gate 3 are still vacant. One of the owner is my friend and is struggling to rent it out for more than a year. Only one book shop has opened there, nothing else.

My personal opinion about commercial, if you are aiming at big brands, you need to have minimum 8 marlas.

but on opposite side of road, you have all those huge jungli commercials .... Minimum 1-2 Kanals

People argue that they are not in DHA ... So what ?? All the elite ladies of DHA are crazy going to Khaadi on opposite side. They dont mind actually crossing the road :)

Look at model of PWD commercials … They have all big brands and successful … Why ? Huge space !! Minimum one Kanal.

Once world trade centre opens its gate and all renowned brands will be inside.

Where will big brand open its outlet ... World Trade Centre where they will have walk in customer or 5 Marla plaza with insufficient parking place ?