E-12 vs g-14/1 vs i-15

My friend wants to invest a small amount and is confused between investing in e-12, g-14/1 or i-15.

Investment horizon is 3-5 years. Investment amount is around 6m.

Expert advice would be much appreciated.

Experts … Kindly share your thoughts.

Better buy two plots one in I-15/1 and other in I-16 possession plot. Or go with some developed risk free private society with possession plots only. Like gulberg, jinah garden but once again possession plots only.

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

I see all three options equally good in future.

I-15: Development is about to start in I-15/3, cda Camp Office has been established and it seems that the development will be started soon, award of tender for I-15/4 is underway. I-15/1 and I-15/2 will be developed after Phase 1 (i-15/3 and I-15/4). Go for these two sub sectors.

G-14/1: Prime location, FGEHS is actively working to resolve land issues, seen the hike in prices in last few months, due to location it will be best. Longer wait then I-15/3 and 4 but more lucrative. Go for G-14/1 2540 plot. (neighborhood rates are above one crore for 2540 Size.)

E-12: E-Sector category, prime area and attractive neighborhood.

My pick will be:

1- G-14/1

2- I-15/3 and I-15/4

3- E-12

Regarding I-16, its a possession property with peace of mind that its on ground ready to construct plot, but if you are seeking only for investment, then I-16 will not be lucrative in short term. It will boom when it will get an access from Kashmir Highway. But the gradual increase will occur every year.

Regards,

Khalid

Thanks Nasir & Khalid sb for the advice. Any idea on estimated prices of 25*40 in G-14/1 and E-12 ?

Tahir, check prices on Zameen.

E-12 prices are shooting up with recent development news. See if you can get a bargain. But do not buy at peak.

If E-12 becomes a reality, then it will be a different class at par with D-12 and E-11.

G/14/1 25X40 plot will cost you around 5 million to 5.5 million.

The prices already double in G-14 & E-12, one should cash this opportunity & get some solid property in developed CDA scrtors or socities.As this boom which currently raise by dealers on the basis of some developmnet news which if even start today with full swing it will take next 5 year to become liveable.

E-12 For Investment/ Living after 3 to 5 years

I-15 For Investment/ Living after 3 to 5 years

G-14/1 Not recommended due to land acquisition issue. Allottees will have to pay additional development charges on start of development.

For immediate construction

I-16 preferably I-16/2 being populated sub sector.

B-17

E-17

E-12/I-15 good for investment but I dont see them liveable in anytime less than 7+ years to a decade at minimum.

Can any body comment about the recent price hike in G-14 specially G-14/1? Is the land is cleared or FGEHS have done something regarding its development? Why there is massive increase in price?

Khalid, maybe this is another wave of price hike after a long period of stagnation. Maybe this owes to "Construction Package" and its deadline expiring in December. Whatever the reason, similar pattern is fast emerging in DHA Lahore where prices have soared by 20-30% in a couple of months.

Whatever the reason, it is time to dig deep and entrench before the typhoon hits the shores. It is NOT THE TIME TO SELL... BUY, IF YOU CAN.

Dear All,

If to compare 1-12 with E-12 what will be the expert pick for gaining in 1-3 years time frame.

What about Mumtaz and Top City? Any comments on that ? Is that good for Investment + Living purpose ?

%age wise, I see I-12 giving more return then E-12.

E-12 being E-series suits end buyers better and is expesnive. I-12 location is quite prime if one considers intersection of ISB-RWP. Prices compared to E-12 are significantly low!

For investment purposes, %age wise I see I-12 gain better (less price, more size). The ultimate question when actually CDA deploy machinery to kick-start Development? Whenever that happens I believe I-12 will be in limelight than any other CDA underdeveloped sectors!

Views on mumtaz and top city ?

Thanks Imtiaz !

The possession blocks of Top City are good...everyday new houses are being started and the area may be well populated within 2 years time. Construction on commercial areas is also in good swing. About the non-possession blocks, the progress is very slow.

Mumtaz City is a bit slow compared to Top City...location of both is the same...but Top City seems to be more developed in terms of roads, horticulture and construction pace.

Khalid Sir

On verbal direction of IHC (written orders are awaited)issues of G-14/1 ,2 & 3 are being resolved. Few houses are demolished in G-14/3. Services of Suparco are hired to differentiate new and old construction in villages of G-14.

G-14/1 is located on Prime Location.

Allottees will have to pay additional development charges.