E-17/3 Electric And Gas Query

Dear seniors just wondering I own two plots in street 31 with possession kindly suggest me is it suitable to built a structure on one of them as in this street two houses are in a building process also what about electric lines in this street and gas lines.

Thanks

Go ahead. Start construction on one plot if u have resources. Hold other plot.

Construction cost is increasing day by day.

You have to lay electric cable from nearest Under Ground Electric supply transformer to your plot.

It is not a big deal. It happens in start.

Gas lines are laid in almost all streets.

Main connection from SUI Northern is awaited.

Mian Nadeem

Thank you nadeem sb :slight_smile:

I visited E-17, very nice location with beautiful view of dam. …

What about E-16 is gas available there??

Not available

Thanks mian sb

What are the future prospects of this investment??What appreciation can be expected in the time period of 1 year??

This society is better for investment. But there is no Gas.No body can tell you exactly when it will be.Can hold a No. Of lacs for no return for long time may be.

There is no gas in any project in zone 2 peoples have made applications 3-4 years ago and still they dont have gas gas is a major issue for every new society b-17 also have gas issue my friend built a house in c block 1 year ago still he has no meter on his home

@Junaid. JKCHS has gas in Zone 2. On the B-17 side, AWT and ECHS have gas too. I think it is also available throughout D-17.

CDECHS and B-17/F-17 are the two main societies still without gas.

Then why he has no gas connection in c block of b-17 even he pay each and every fees cdechs also have gas lines as like b-17 awt gas lines came from kohat gas lines

Any update on gas and electric lines …

Work on underground Electric Lines is started …

Till when shud we expect that this sector wud touch B-17 A,B block…any news of the PM taking notice of the non posscsion plots and development work…

Zeeshan i think that not possible for at least 2 years B-17 development is much better b-17 always on top of zone 2 in terms of price …

Cabinet can easily touch B-17 Blocks A and C prices if the management becomes pro-active.

If the management can quickly complete development works such as underground cabling, distribution boxes, pipes etc and use relations of important people in Cabinet Division secretariat to get gas connection from SNGPL, prices will easily touch B-block prices in B-17.

The location of Cabinet is better but B-17 development standards are better. Development standards of Cabinet are also not bad by any means. For example, Cabinet common streets are 40ft (CDA-standard) but most B-17 streets are wider at 50ft. Roads in Cabinet are carpeted to the edge of footpaths (unlike JKCHS where there is gap between footpath and carpeting). The terrain of E-17/3 is more solid with no filling as compared to B-17.

When Margalla Avenue is completed, cabinet residents can choose to use Kashmir Highway if they are going to Zero Point, Serena or Islamabad Club side or they can use Margalla Avenue if they are going to Faisal Masjid, Japanese Park and mountain trail side. They have dual access but B-17 residents have to use Margalla Avenue because for Kashmir Highway there is a lot of travel on GT Road.

Therefore, if they want Cabinet prices to cross B-17, then Management will have to become 'banday-dey-puttar' if I may borrow a Punjabi idiom.

Good Pk

Mian Nadeem

Yes cdechs has too much potential but Management is lazy. When members start living they will force the management or change them. Inshallah.

Pk1 you are right that’s why i write at least 2 years IA cdechs will fly best location in whole zone 2 that is guranteed…