Eden Life Islamabad

I come to know that Eden Life Islamabad is coming soon. Is it safe to invest in this scheme??

Alhamrah Housing society that was previously being launched by Habib Rafiq has now been taken over by Eden. There are some issues being resolved between Shaheen (PAF) and Eden (Since Alhamrah was a project of Shaheen and Habib Rafiq) before it can be launched.

Please share location,price.

thanks

IT is near Sultana Foundation near ISI Flats on main Lehtarar Road

Price’s are not known yet and will be known at the time of launch but I guess the price for 1 Kanal will be in the range of 5-7 Million, considering it is near to Park and Bahria Enclave so the price is not too high in my opinion. It will all depend on if they are able to launch and deliver properly.

Eden is discretely preparing for a mega launch, The real intention is to raise funds to recover their dead projects in Lahore. But they have earned such a bad name that it will be hard to revive Eden. I guess they should seriously think about changing the brand name,

Salaam.

Are the plots in the front part (adjacent to Lehtarar Road) or on the back?

I understand that the "front part" of Eden Life is still called "Alhamra Hills" which is the best part of this scheme.

Thanks & regards

Mohsin

Good location serene site sale of plots are underway small plot s not less then 10 marla but some part falls in SRO limits and case is in Islamabad high court so be cautious while purchasing.

It's totally worthless investment.

Regards

Pls dont invest in Eden projects its all fraud so many ppl are suffering in Lahore they are just thieves :slight_smile:

What are the latest update?

PAF is also planning to launch Fazaia at Tarlai. Is it the same project or different.

Visited eden life today… their current map has all the plots on back along the mountain, eden life written on it…didnt see any development activity in progress…development starndards are good but cant see any further development which i have seen last year when it was alhamra…

Already invested in a 10 marla plot in eden life. 10 marla almost for 24 lakh on installments. I have heard they will be launching one week after EID. I hope my investment doesn’t go wasted, fingers crossed.

Bhai eden is a big big fraud!! stay at least 1000 plus meters away!! I will prefer to keep money in bank and let it devalue.

I think admin. Also hates when u speak against eden. My posts are pending.

Stay away >>> eden projects

Jo Lahore chor woh Islamabad Bhee chor.

Dont invest at all in eden.

Https://m.facebook.com/groups/197670280429468?tsid=0.8868654174730182&source=typeahead