Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Talib-e-ghil..
( 248 posts )

[55 Replies]
Peshawar has seen massive influx of displaced people from war/terror torn KPK which has led to land worth platinum in the only decent housing society Hayatabad. As there has never been an alternative except the decade stalled regilalma project which is very well planned besides being massive in size. My question is would the innovative PTI make this a reality or it would be the same as before?

2376 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Shabir Ahmad
    (315 posts)
    Junaid and Millions: I am with you Pakistan and Punjab are going very fast to get certificate from the world that we are civiliz nation through road, metros, Orange trains (its different thing that our old railway is still going at lower side). I love PML N because of these thing because when someone use to go abroad they require us the certificate about these things and nobody ask us do you have Polio vaccines, R u belong to that country where a woman killed with brick on road in its metro and orange equiped and development city of Lahore in day light right in front of Police. Do you belong to that country where the public schoold teachers are still on contracts and even three months passed and kids are still dont have complete set of books. Do you belong to that country where Leady Health Worker are still on contract and you give them 500 PKR to control the Polie. R u belong to that country where planned airport road cancelled where the cost was 1 arab and new route cose is 24 arab and this new route is passing the interior minister's land. Yes yes yes I bleong to that country. PML N Zindabad PMLO Zindabad PML Zindabad
      1998 days ago 

Junaid
      (1015 posts)
      Shabir Ahmad: Yahi to mai cheekh raha hoon.. We have the wrong priorities as a nation. We are lagging behind the West by hundreds of years.
        1998 days ago 

Million$$$
        (442 posts)
        None of mentioned problems are of political nature and cannot be related to a single party and its general disorder in our society wide spread across the nation. .....infrastructure projects promote investment and are always welcome no matter who took the initiative. .....why can't PTI take the lead. ....
          1998 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
          (315 posts)
          Junaid Bhai: By God some time Dil karta hai main cheekhain maar maar kay roon (cry). Personally, Allah ka Shukar hai with the Grace of God and my parent’s tarbeat with their Halal Rizq Allah ka bohot bohot Shukar hai but for the sake of my country people I want to cry. When my parents came to Rawalpindi/Islamabad (1964) they had just two pairs of clothes no education and started work on brick kiln and later on other labor jobs. I am very proud on my parents specially my mother who always taught me go to school and then work hard with honestly and always trust on Allah. Through this simple guideline now I am working in an international organization and earning good money. Thanks to Allah and thanks to my parent. I just share this to all of my friends here that we should work hard we first invest our money in our children Education then Health and then other things give our children lesson of honesty and make them true Muslim and Pakistani. Believe me Pakistan will become the best country of the world by all means.
            1998 days ago 

Imran Khan
            (383 posts)
            Very good thinking Shabir, but agree with junaid and million, our society is out of control on certain things, Allah Reham karay hum per.

dosray mulkon k log shoq rakhtay hain or shoq ko pora krny k liye paisa kamatay hain, or humara shoq sirf paisa/property jama krna or koi positive kaam nahi, soch nahi, os k bad jo hogia so hogia.
              1998 days ago 

ForYou
              (23 posts)
              Here are some initiatives of kpk government in develpoment sector

http://www.kpknews.org/development-kpk/item/290-22-development-projects-cost-of-rs-12892-735-million-approved.html

http://www.kpknews.org/development-kpk/item/286-peshawar-rapid-mass-transit-system-work-expedited.html
                1998 days ago 

Million$$$
                (442 posts)
                I will never vote for PTI again....he is against the freedom of speech. ...its a shame I supported him so much during the election campaign. ....
                  1998 days ago 

ForYou
                  (23 posts)
                  The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).Article 19 of the ICCPR states

Article 19.

1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.

2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regard

less of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.

3. The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain

restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:

(a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others;

(b) For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.
                    1998 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
                    (315 posts)
                    Dear Foryou thanks for sharing development details in KPK and regulations. Millions Bhai whats you view now after clarification from Foryou Bhai.
                      1997 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                      (531 posts)
                      @foryou, thanks for the development link but it shut down my laptop 3 times in effort to read it, can you advise if there is any where written about regi future? in this 22 development projects?,

still difficult to understand as what is so difficult for government to take out kuki khail tribes possession out of this area.
                        1997 days ago 

Post Answer (55 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL