Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Talib-e-ghil..
( 248 posts )

[55 Replies]
Peshawar has seen massive influx of displaced people from war/terror torn KPK which has led to land worth platinum in the only decent housing society Hayatabad. As there has never been an alternative except the decade stalled regilalma project which is very well planned besides being massive in size. My question is would the innovative PTI make this a reality or it would be the same as before?

2375 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    X2princ3
    (207 posts)
    Wow Peshawar mass transit system is the supppperb project...but the metro in Punjab is the stupid one...right..? :d

tumhara kutta kutta...hamara kutta tommy... :P
      1996 days ago 

ForYou
      (23 posts)
      Dear Shabir Ahmad u r welcome. @ Sohail bhai I m not sure why your pc shutdown three times. Maybe u got it from Shahbaz sharif and laptop don't like kpk (PTI) news (well its joke please don't take it seriously). Regarding regi issue, I heard work is going on and PTI is trying to solve the issue. Please read below.

PK GOVERNMENT AND TRIBAL ELDERS TO TAKE KEEN INTEREST IN THE PEACEFUL SOLUTION OF THE REGI CONFLICT.

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Local Government and Rural Development Inayatullah Khan has said the present PTI led coalition government is making utmost efforts for amicable solution of Regi Lalma dispute that would lessen the economic as well as accommodation problems of Peshawarites. He also announced to establish educational and commercial institutions in Regi Model Town.

He expressed these views while chairing a high level meeting convened to reach an amicable solution to Regi Lalma dispute at Peshawar on Wednesday. Provincial Minister for Revenue Ali Amin Gandapur, Deputy Commissioner Peshawar Zaheerul Islam, MNA Shah Ji Gul, Political Agent Khyber Agency Mutahir Zeb and prominent lawyer Abdul Latif were also present on the occasion.

The meeting thread barely discussed various ways for the permanent solution of the dispute. Minister Inayatullah directed the members of government committee and tribal elders to take keen interest in the peaceful solution of the Regi conflict so that the matter could be decided once for all.
        1996 days ago 

ForYou
        (23 posts)
        It's bit old news. I don't know the latest update. But don't worry Allah(s.w.t) behtar karain gain
          1996 days ago 

Million$$$
          (442 posts)
          Yea good news. .....tahir ul padri is going to inaugurate development work and all participants of London talks like ch. Sujahat, ch. Pervaiz Elahi, etc will also grace the occasion. .....bullshit...
            1995 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
            (315 posts)
            :))) Dear Million Bha: Tahirul Qadir and Chaudry sahibaan invited PTI but dont you listen that PTI will never become part of any Itihat against governmetn. Yes, we are holding peaceful public meetings to fix the election weakness and this is the time to put presure on government. If noone pay attention on it then PPP, PML(N) and Moulana sahib have no problim with it coz they support each other on kay aik bar tum and aik bar hum and Moulana sahib with its 4 seats thats it. Come on yaar fix the system but with peacful path. So lets come and we will both go to Sialkot not against government but to fix election weakness for the same of next election and next genertion.
              1995 days ago 

Sohail Khan
              (531 posts)
              This thread look more like political, talks more on politics then Regi future, dont say they are both linked..., 1 year gone 4 remaining..., Regi does not require any huge development, it just need a good will.

Regards
                1994 days ago 

Million$$$
                (442 posts)
                Another breaking news....our beloved two ex bhabi namely Jamaica khan and seta white (with few illegal children) would also attend the ceremony.....and the yahoodi agents (kith and kin of both the respected ladies will also love to attend).......newly founded spiritual leader by PTI Tahir ul Paderi will issue special blessings for the entire community on that day......some of the ex bhabies may not attend due to prior commitments.......
                  1993 days ago 

Junaid
                  (1015 posts)
                  Million$$$: Al though I am not a PTI/IK supporter but what you said is not nice, please don't stoop down to such a low level, it is my brotherly advice. And most of all, I am sick of hearing Yahoodi agents and Yahoodi sazish and swearing at the West on every opportunity. We need to fix ourselves rather than doing this blame game all the time. Warna aisay he backwards rahengay jaisay hain.
                    1993 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                    (531 posts)
                    Agreed with Junaid sb, we should not talk about some thing that we are not sure about, even its back biting and not comes in good manners.

Regards
                      1992 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
                      (315 posts)
                      For Junaid bhia thumb up and

for my respected Million bhai I really enjoyed your statement and while reading I was laughing and you know kisi ko khus karna bhi naki hai so aap nay naki ki but I will not give you thumb up but I will raise my both hands and prayer kay Allah hum sub ko rahay hadait dain (Amin)
                        1992 days ago 

Post Answer (55 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL