Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Aftab Alam
( 15 posts )

[3435 Replies]
What is the future of bahria enclave 2 in two three years?

1934 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Prop Guide
    (6961 posts)
    Saadi Bhai, the concerns of people about Bahria Enclave are genuine... Some people over here guided them to invest in Bahria Enclave II and that they will get profit of 5 to 8 lacs in one or two weeks, now instead of profit they have lost upto 6 lacs, and no ray of hope in the distant dreams? To complaint ka haq to banta hy yaar?

Apple Bhai Jan, thora guzara kero, beecharon ne agar investment ker he lo, to Prostitutes wali examples to na do? Aisi b konsi ghalti kerli hy?

Thanks
      1930 days ago 

MBS
      (1157 posts)
      Bahria will remain focused on Karachi for next 4 years at least. I don't see enclave making news again. And the NOC controversy remains... Not sure even if there's any earth work goin on at all?

Tip: consider political scenario guys.
        1930 days ago 

Apple
        (813 posts)
        MBS i think that BT ll move to other projects in Sindh and Peshwar after collecting all money from people at Karachi .

I ws thinking to buy in Phase 8 but now i have stopped thinking about it.

Ch.Nisar is too much buzy with Taliban
          1930 days ago 

MBS
          (1157 posts)
          Yeah may be :)and honestly that's the way it is.

Regardless of Ch Nisar, BT is much more comfortable playing in a new juicy market of Karachi. They are done with the deals here, money is in there pockets already. Its time for fresh hunt.

I really feel sorry for innocent investors who were swayed in the flow but guys market is not gona improve any time soon for enclave 2 type projects, better shift to some tangible stuff.

Or if u like playing with files, then be it but don't panic then and be a proactive investor.
            1930 days ago 

Apple
            (813 posts)
            People shud forget their investment for sometime and eat only burger king n Pizza hut at BE :=)
              1930 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Thats a good suggestion Apple Bhai Jan...
                1930 days ago 

AJ
                (564 posts)
                @Apple your suggestion is little late.I talked to few brokers ,they said,that are already thinking on same line:)
                  1930 days ago 

Irfan
                  (1106 posts)
                  Agreed with Apple... Bahria town is looking for new markets to collect maximum possible money without even developing anything.
                    1930 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                    (1436 posts)
                    Bahria enclave 2 position is not very clear , prices are decreasing on weekly basis even buyer is not in market but a reason is that investors and bahria is busy in karachi project , this flop is just because of bahria town , almost every 2nd day they advertise bahria Karachi in jung but no news for bahria town.

my personal opinion is thta bahria enclave will improve it rates in 2014 may be after june Rest ALLAH knows better
                      1930 days ago 

EJ
                      (344 posts)
                      Bahria is still the best in Twin Cities and Lahore. The only issue is that its Management must declare the Map for Enclave 2 and start development. The whole discussion is on mismanagement from Bahria side that affected on their credibility.

Also, we are all well educated, well mannered and/or investors or end users and we must respect each other rather than using bad words or languages in a best platform provided by Zameen.Com,
                        1930 days ago 

Post Answer (3435 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL