Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Aftab Alam
( 15 posts )

[3435 Replies]
What is the future of bahria enclave 2 in two three years?

1936 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Saleh
    (315 posts)
    Thanx alot ibrahim bhai 4 giving a sigh f relief.

Thre s no doubt abt ill planing by bahria. Credibility f bahria s in question now.As soon as they r bak 4m karachi aftr ballotting sort f stuff, attention wil again b 2 islamabad.Reducing price by 3,4 lakh will b a short term measure.

V need 2 undrstand dat ENCLAVE 1 old 5 MARLA s on 15lack profit aftr just around 2 yrs so v hav 2 b patient. Thre s no use f crying over spilt milk. Work n enclave s at full swing, gradually thngs will improve. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY...

howevr i hav learnt 1 thng atleast, nvr go 4 balloting wid bahria n wen its going in minus aftr ballotting, purchase 4m open mkt.
      1932 days ago 

Nasir
      (2512 posts)
      It will take time, plus Apple, yes i said that and i stand by on my words, Bahria has NOC for Enclave 1 and they will announce it, but i can not tell you exact time and date.
        1932 days ago 

Apple
        (813 posts)
        One thing is positive about Investment at Bahria , investors become very close to Allah because always pray to God for safety of their investment :=)

Let see If Malik take notice of disappointment of investors , buyers or he ll continue showing his tind on all advertisements
          1932 days ago 

Saleh
          (315 posts)
          Bro apple, U ROCK MAN...it was abt ur 1st 2 liner. And 4 2nd 2 liner, v all must refer 2 1st 2 liner.
            1932 days ago 

VV
            (610 posts)
            Showing his tind ...hahahah

1 thing i cannot understand by the experts here "people with strong heart will survive at the end" kia matlab

idhar big boss Mr. Mushi who considered to be a brave and strong hearted person us ki bhi hawa nikli hui hai and he is behaving like a kid "mai nai ana mujhe ammi pash jana hai UK jana hai" .

Enclave 2 bhool jao for atleast 2 - 3 years to recover ur principal investment. Double Shah gone

REST ALLAH KNOWS BEST
              1932 days ago 

Apple
              (813 posts)
              Is it committing suicide if i buy another file for 7 Lakh or even 6,50,000 at BE2 or we should wait ?
                1932 days ago 

Irfan
                (1106 posts)
                I think 6.5 lacs is good price to invest. It can give you good return in 1-2 years
                  1932 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4443 posts)
                  @ Apple if you can buy and forget it for some years,then it can be fruitful..It cannot give quick bucks..
                    1932 days ago 

AJ
                    (564 posts)
                    @Apple.If you see price graph of BE-2.I rarely saw such a big drop in such a short time.Reasonably big downward slide can be seen in BTK too.This is not normal real estate market trend.It looks to me it can rebound at any time too.Not because fundamentals are good,Just thinking on that Idea that these 2 sectors could behave as stocks and not like normal real estate sectors.Buying at this price isn't bad idea.

I would sugest,if you have the capacity of buying 3, buy 1 here and wait.Don't use all your remaining money in it.For the first purchase too, you can wait to see the result of BTK on 7th Feb or couple of days afterwards.I mean closing of deadline for submitting forms of BTK.It's possible you could be buying little expensive too as I am guessing this sector to be part of suttey bazi soon too.They could announce some good news for BE 2.Just like they supported BTK.That could be a good time to sell again to minimize your loss.That's my guess.Sadey teh na rehna:)
                      1932 days ago 

Ali1
                      (776 posts)
                      I think this year is dedicated to btk. Most games will be played there
                        1932 days ago 

Post Answer (3435 Replies)
                        << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL