Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
ALI
( 14 posts )

[40 Replies]
Respected readers/members
I am an expatriate planning to return to pakistan after few years of hard working overseas and plan to buy a plot near islamabad for making my house.
I have done some homework and visited some places and in my budget of 50 lacs wanted to buy some plot in bahria phase 8 or enclave but i fell into hands of some greedy dealers and failed..
I do read zammen.Com forum sometimes and i believe there are still some kind people who give honest guidance and advise. Unfortunately prices are so high that after so much hard work the good places still appear out of our reach.
Any guidance on which place in phase 8 or enclave is better for living in next 2-3 years will be appreciated.
I must apologize before hand to dealers that i want to make an honest deal and do not want to be manipulated in any way.
Any ideas and help will be highly appreciated. May allah be kind and bless you all. Thanks

496 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    A M Abbasi
    (237 posts)
    Best Reply
    Ali ,
    Thanks. IA will make a house there for selling purpose with best of my abilities.

Now again you are making another mistake plot across the road if you have noticed there is only one house build
    which is half finished. That land is filling land. houses on the same lane are to be judged for soil but that only gives you the idea.
    Yes sure go there and look for the plot and Allah will help you to smoothly get the best plot.
      488 days ago 

Mohammed
      (136 posts)
      AOA

mr Ali i am in the same boat with almost similar budget and time frame for living purpose. I did my basic survey for DHA phase 5 , bharia phase 8 and naval anchorage on basis for land quality facility and approach price liveability in three years my findings are

NA land +++, approach++. Facility+ price ++, liveability ++

DHA land ++ approach ++, facility ++, price+, liveability ?

Bharia land +, approach +++(Rwp)+(Ibd), facilities +++, liveabiity+++, price +++
        496 days ago 

Muhammad
        (34 posts)
        Ali,

Do your own research before buying. Please don't listen to so called experts and gurus, most have no idea what they are talking about. If they have a plot of their own in a society, it is their only recommended place to buy, no matter how crap that place is.

Don't rush and take no pressure. Give yourself maximum time. Visit as many places as you can.

Best of luck brother.
          495 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4323 posts)
          Dear ALI,

I agree with Muhammad that don't listen to so called experts and gurus.

Visit yourself with your family and ask people who living around then decide.I think in 5M 10 marla Bahria phase-8 E and F-1 is good option.

Regards
            495 days ago 

Waqar
            (1 post)

Does anyone have any idea about what kind of prices are there in F1 Bahria Phase 8 and how to buy a plot there in a safe way?
              495 days ago 

ALI
              (14 posts)
              Thanks very much for the replies.

i am planning to visit Bahria Phase 8 F and E Blocks in 1st week of April and hopefully find some genuine seller, although I have no idea on where to start. Should I be visiting property dealers offices in the area or place ads that I need a plot in certain area?? Any contribution from Forum readers please..
                494 days ago 

Muhammad
                (302 posts)
                F1 block in Bahria phase 8 is a good option,according to one of my friends who has a plot in F1. A very good plot shouldn't be more than 5 million in F1.

Please don't mention to dealers that you have foreign earned money. In my opinion, it increases the chances of an unfair deal.

Wish you good luck!
                  494 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                  (4323 posts)
                  F-1 10 marla prices 4M to 6.5M depend on location and category.Good and height location plots not less than 5M.

Regards
                    493 days ago 

Asad Nawaz K..
                    (9 posts)
                    Overseas Block is quite good for residential purpose.

H Block has also started picking up and house construction are on the go.

F-1 is also a good choice.

For investment; Block A has good potential.
                      493 days ago 

ALI
                      (14 posts)
                      Thanks Mr. Muhammad, Mr. Nadeem and Asad Saheb

I am just worried about how to find a plot with good Location and view and possibly some extra land in the back that can be added to plot.

Unfortunately it's not like just buying something off the shelf.. One has to go through dealers and that part is sometimes not very fair.

If any potential seller is known to you, or reading this message, kindly contact me please. Thanks very much.
                        493 days ago 

Post Answer (40 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL