Experts please guide as i am stuck in difficult situation.

I have a plot in ghori town phase 7 and i have been offered 13.75 lac for it.
Another plot i have in gulberg residencia l block and i can sale it around 19 lac.
And i have booked an apartment in zarkon heights. Till now i have paid down payment rs. 525,000 and an installment of rs. 185,900. And i have an offer of no profit no loss at the moment.

Now the issue is that i don’t have cash to pay my installment which was due in june, i gave an application to them to get time till august. But i am still unable to manage it. And in rules and conditions i have to fine 5% per month on delayed installment. Now i want to get rid of it.

What options i have thought about

1. To sale my ghori town plot and and spare money to pay 3, 4 installments and wait for the right time to sale zarkon heights apartment (i am hopeful that after 7, 8 months it will give me good return) and to sale gulberg l block plot as well and get one in block b by adding rest of the money of ghori town plot.

2. To sale ghori town plot and zarkon heights at no profit no loss and get one in i-16 which i think will be good investment.

3. To sale ghori town plot and get one again in ghori town but on back side to get a margin of around 2 lac, so i can pull money to pay an installment and same for gulberg to arrange another installment and then sale zarkon heights.

Seniors please help me to get rid of this situation. Which option would be the best? Or anyone can suggest me any other best option.

I would suggest to sell gouri town at the moment and pay your zarkoon heights installments.... Wait for the coming few months and then you should decide ur move accordingaly based on market situation at that time....

Thanks

@Mr. Khan Thanks for you reply.

Whats you idea that how much profit Zarkon Heights can give?

No idea... Will really depend upon market conditions...

However they are doing good job as far as development pace is concerned.

Location is good.... And quality is also reasonable...

So, one can hope for good return... But will take some time...

Thanks

Thanks khan bhai.

And what do you think about option 2 that is about I16?

I-16 is a very good option. It is a proper CDA sector of Islamabad and it is the only CDA option still in the affordable range for a broad range of genuine house makers.

It will not be occupied by secretary or deputy secretary level officers but many mid-level bureaucrats (assistant, section officer, assistant director, director etc.) will populate this sector after their retirement.

Once population trend starts, prices will increase exponentially. InshaAllah.

I-16 is also a good option. But there is uncertainty over its future due to no interest of CDA...

It is safe and secure investment option.

Prices have increased quite a bit in the near past due to proposed new road network towards Airport.

Thanks

Dont go for any plot selling.

Sale your zurkoon heights projects and safe other plots.

Market is slow for zakoon heights,however it has good location.

In my view Investment in E 11 six tours is better than zarkoon hights, so get rid of ghouri and zarkoon and try to buy an old file in any six tours facing main Islamabad or margalla hill, keep gulberg as it has still room to rise in price.

What is six tours?

Thanks pk1 and Mr. Khan your recommendations really means a lot for me.

I am now confused in option 1 and option 2. :(

Http://www.capitalresidencia.com/

https://plus.google.com/113757050911734000823/about?gl=pk&hl=en

Oh capital residencia. I visited it when it was launched. But 1 bed apartment was already booked before its official launch. :frowning:

You can buy a file of old booking as the price is less for that, you can find alot of files on net.