F-16 Development

Aoa brothers,

What is the latest update on F-16, when development would be start, please also advice is F-16 safe for investment?

From what I was told that development will now start when re elections take place, hence why everyone is silent and busy buying here as prices have increased quite a lot. They are all investor aswell, people appear to be relying on the fact the elections will have some sort of positive end result that development starts and prices will atleast double, especially in places where land is acquired.

Thank alot sheikch sb for you reply,

Sir,what do you advice that should i buy 10 marla plot in F-16/3 and what would be the possible price of it.

Please also share your point of view , will Rawat Airport impact the prices of F-16 or it will remain same and will increase in future as well?

Regards,

I think in f16/3 10 marla will be around 2.7 million minimum.

In f 16 3 10 marla location is very good and price is around 2.6-.28 million and land is clear in that area. Sheikh sb is right people are waiting for election as jkchs election will held in may-june 2014 so there is a good chance of development. Location wise f 16 is very good in zone 2 but only issue is development if some one can wait for development f 16 3 and 4 prices will be double inshallah

Thanks Ibrahim bhai and Sheik sb for your input.

Will you plz shed a light on" Does the roamers of new AirPort will effect the F-16 prices"?

Regards,

I agree with Syed, as it depends upon development is most likely to occur when elections are sorted, hence why their has been a lot of coming into f-16 sector these past 2-3 months. The airport rumours have no effect on this sector as the location itself is good hence why it depends on whether it actually ever gets developed is the main thing you should be worried about but with this in mind it is likely to happen after elections. Now is ideal time to buy…

F-16 has a bright future, but rite now it’s all investors game.

Whats the going rate of f-16/2, as apparently land is NOT acquired there hence why its the cheapest subsector out of the whole f-16 sector?

What is the current market rate of 35x70 plot in F-16/4?

Dear sheikh f 16 2 7 marla plot price is around 14 lac and major reason is non acquired area with full encroachment. In f 16 4 before 2nd nallah price is around 3 million and after 2nd nallah price is around 2.8-2.9 million depends on location

Gentleman please dont get worried about the airport rumour. If you don’t have time to visit the site just have alook at it on google earth. Most of it is complete and do u really think that billions of rupees would just be wasted like that. And also study the trends of rumours in last few govts and the buying trends by these govt walas with respect to the rumours. Ch sahiban extended everything towards murree and grabbed a lot of land there at cheaper rates to eventually sell it in billions, zardari sb bought a lot of land towards sagjani area and now reportedly some young sareef has acquired some land towards rawat side. Please also consider the sensitivity of that area for the flying machines. Rest I leave it to the readers analysis and thinking abilities, stay blessed.

Supreme court has ordered to complete by march 2015 how they will shift this. Economic zone and rawat airport is no more than a dream. How much land is still empty in rawat industrial city

F-16/3 and 4 will give good returns when development starts, although I dont see any chances of that happening in the next 3 to 4 months atleast.

Dear syed amjad u r right currently managment is not very good f 16 rates are high as its location is very good and its connected to a developed sector with all facilities, coming election will be very important for f 16

Yes SyedAmjad is rite, it is a long term investment.

There will be no sign of development until elections take and new management is appointed! That’s a sure thing!

What will be the market price of 35x70 plot# 181 in f-16/4 currently.

3.2 million muhammad

Thank you Syed saab for the update in prices. So would F-16/2 be a good long term investment considering prices are cheap as prices will not increase any time soon until land is acquired and development starts. Do you think development will start without acquiring the F-16/2 sector?