F-16 Islamabad

Hi all,

I an am overseas pakistani and looking to buy plot in f-16 - appreciate if some can guide me

1. Developement work

2. Risk to invest in F-16 sector

3. Reliable and trust worth estate agents - clean record as frauds are common and have seen friends being victim of agents and estate agencisy

4. How to make whole buying process risk free

I will highly appreciate your time and effort in an advance

Regards,

Rana

Scotland uk

Long term investment only 5 years time frame minimum
Only go for sub sector 3 & 4 Risk is high but prices are at rock bottom compared to locality.

Dear Rana sahib: As per my information F-16 is a bit risky. Please check Top City, Mumtaz City and Faisal Town but if you are looking for a file then Faisal Residencia is good. I am not a property agent and like you (working in office) but in Pakistan. Regards

Don’t buy plot in F-16 as you dont know that you’ll be stuck for how many years. If u have extra money which you don’t need it after short time then you can take the risk. This location is best but the management is worst and corrupt. No one knows how many years they’ll take to develop the land. Also they don’t have complete land available

Take care while purchasing Faisal residencia as CDA bylaws aren’t followed by society, wait till CDA NOC.

Who cares about cda NOC…corrupt organisation ruined the dream of planned city…Islamabad is full of encroachment and illegal societies…almost 90% of new societies are illegal…including big names like bahria town…etc

@Faisa

could u pointout the voilations for our knowledge

regards

@Mr. Khan the distance between two sectors as per CDA regulations not defined by Faisal Residencia, please check their map and land acquisition in between F-17 and E-17 considering green belt and road requirements.

I have my own investment there :frowning:

Regards

Dear all, much appreciate your replies

Stay blessed

Thanks

Rana