F-16 Jkchs Islamabad Best Investment Zone 2

Total area of f-16 scheme is consisted on 2909 kanal, lay out plan and engineering designs of Khayaban-e-Kashmir, sector F-16 has been approved by the CDA. Construction of grid station in F-16 by the iesco is started for which 33 kanal land has been handed over to the iesco. All the documents as required by the cda for issuance of noc have been completed and submitted to the CDA and on the issuance of noc development work will be started accordingly. A huge amount is outstanding against the allottees of f-16, who are requested to clear their dues to enable the society to start the development work accordingly.

Www.Jkchs.Com Www.Cda.Gov.Pk

Nice piece of information. Thanks

Some people which include some property dealers have doubts that the society has not so far acquired enough land, and thats why development of F-16 is being delay since launched long ago. Writing letters to allottes for additional money does not mean development is going to start. This is just to share what information I have about the matter being discussed.

Dear Tahair

I am in interested in investment at F-15/16 Please share possession info, plot size and their prices

I agree with IB saab on this hence why I refrained from investing in the f-16 sector .

Thank you Sheikh sb for giving value to my suggestion.

Development started, Some very good positive news long awaited. Rate jumps over 5 lac in 2-3 days.

I think society has acquired most of F-16/3, F-16/4, Markaz and parially in F-16/2 land about 75% of whole. That why development started. New management started lot of work in overall JKCHS.

Can anybody else please confirm this news?

What about NOC? Is that clear?

NOC is clear. They just have some land acquisition issues. F-16/4 is safest.

It is correct that some work has started on site. Details are still sketchy, as every dealer is telling a different story, but market has improved in anticipation. The developer doesn’t seem to be any famous construction firm but have to wait and see. I don’t think their revised layout map has been approved yet.

Thanks AliAhmed Sb…

Any latest update about JKCHS development? and what is the rate of 8 marla plot in F-16/1?

Lets see