Faisal-hills/residencia/town

Assalamo alaikum every1

I have a few lac rupees available for a year or so and i am thinking abt buying a 5-8 marla plot file with installment options in one of these three societies. Faisal hills/residencia/town.And i want your opinion which is the best option out of these.

1. I have been told that faisal residencia and faisal town b block files of 5-8 marla are going for profits of 5-8 lacs already with only downpayment payment so i feel like these places have already touched there peak may be? Faisal town 8 marla files are dpayment 450k + 6 lakh profit = 1050000. How much further high can it go in a year? Whats your opinion about it?
2. Faisal hills on the other hand is going in negative and 8 marla file is available around 4 lacs. So if if i buy a 8 marla file there what are the prospects after a year or so. Would faisal hills ever pick up or it might turn out to be first failed society of multi malak sb?

Please take some time out and guide
Regards
Yasir

Yasir sb, good that you are very much updated about these projects....

Faisal Town B Block development is going on.... And as you know, prices go with development pace... So, in one year prices could appreciate further if the development goes on at good pace.... I don't think there will be any BIG just but slow and steady growth from now on....

Faisal residencia on the other hand has yet to start development on ground... The start of development work will certainly give rise of few lacs in prices.

Faisal Hills will be simple speculative increase, once the investors will turn on to it... At the moment prices are not increasing as the society was issuing files to big dealers internally and they were selling in market... As you know, since already in minus, so, the risk of further going down, looks unlikely. Faisal hills development will take at least 5 years in my view.

Regards

Agreed about Faisal Hills, at least 5 years, Also they don’t have access to their acquired land as its at the back, ch Majeed is holding meetings abroad UK, with the front land owner, apparently Seth Abid family

Both are dealer projects or good for those who active in market and can watch daily score board.CM projects like stock market and good for CM dealers who know very well internal news.Worthless for genuine investors.

Regards

AOA Nadeem bhai kia haal hey. Ur opinion abt FR/FH is 100 right.

Nadeem sb, with due respect, can you plz share any significant dip in prices of FT or FR till date since last year or so?

Regards

It’s hard to find good location plot in FT A block, even it comes, it’s sold on same day, genuine buyers are in block A, ready to construct houses

FT B-block is best for investment bt must be kept in mind that society may impose fine on late installments. Its installemnts are almost over. So one shud hv sufficient amount in hand in case installements + fine imposed

Can soemone please kindly inform me that where is Faisal hill and residencia and excuse my ignorance.

Respected Khan sab,

Yes TC some blocks,MC,FT are good for short term investment due to good location.FR or FH both are still in air not on ground.Good for those who can trading file game on daily bases.

Yes i agree and it true prices rise in FT A block.

Regards

O Paa jee Faisal Town A- tey hey Best. B- block v best hey magar long term, 1 ya 2 saal, wastey. Tey jeray hazaraat B- block nu short term wastey rakhna chandey ney, o jaan leyn society kisay bhi waqt baqi qisaatan mang sak di hey. Es wastay profit jera aj kal 6/7 lakh chal reha hey, dig kay 3 lakh tey aa sak da hey. Baqi FH/FR tey fil haal Bokwaas investment hey

Rizwan sb, Faisal Residencia consists of two sub sectors of E-17 just behind developed Sector of F-17 (Multi).

Faisal Hills is situated on GT Road after Margalla Hills towards Taxila.

Nadeem sb, you are right about short term gains.. But even they are good for long term once developed.

Regards

Dear Ali bhai,

Waalaikumsalam and thanks.I called you many time but no response.

FT is good project because of it location.FR and FH is just dealer game and it may good for long term.I am not ready to invest even in free.

Regards

Dear Ali sahib: According to given installment plan for B block of FT the last installment date is 5-3-2019. So how can they impose the fine on Block so early. Please put some expert light on it. Regards

Nadeem bhai! in dealers game even then people earn on investments.

Dear @li,

Yes you are right.These files and people both are dealer and between dealer who can rise and drop.

As i said like stock exchange once rise sell and once drop purchase again.Dealers are only who can trading on daily bases.At the moment there is no ground reality.

Regards

This is question from all gurus — “How dealers rise and drop prices artificially for files in any society?” ---- please excuse my ignorance.

Dear All:

I invested first time in FT and bought a file for 35*70 two and half years back. I visited site first and there was total no development and many houses were there. I was worry about when this will be converted in real plan. I bought the file of 18 lacs with 22 lacs (I paid 4 lac profit to the saler). Now, today the development of FT A block is excellent and dealers gave me offer of PKR 35 lacs. So I will call it a good experience. No pain no gain.

Shabir sb, this is how it works.... You have to take the calculated risk... Otherwise, keep your money in bank and it will be safe and secure...

@Ali bro, plz ask duaawoon wali sarkaar, coz he knows better than all of us about dealer game.

Regards

@Mr. Khan!

Sir who is duaawoon wali sarkaar, I not know.