Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Buying Property discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Buying Property advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Buying Property discussion.
SALMAN RIAZ
( 3 posts )

[9 Replies]
Hello friends, i am looking to buy a house with a maximum budget of 10 millions pkr. I have been going through various ads but still confused where should i exactly buy the house.

Can you experts please guide me over that. I am living abroad at the moment and i will come for around a month time, so would it be sufficient enough to purchase the house and do all the documentations.

1716 days ago In Buying Property
    Post Answer
    Asad Malik
    (419 posts)
    Hi Salman,

Between Faisal town and Bahria town, I've already selected faisal town due to its location (near to the new aiport) and access from the motor way and fetah jang road. The land is naturally leveled as compared to Bahria town. Faisal town will not be as big as bahria town in-terms of amenities and services but they do have Hotel, hospital and markaz in their development plan. Faial town progress has picked up in the past month as i was also visiting from Abroad and my estimate is that they will hand over the plots in 1 to 2 years to construct a home. I bought the plot near to the main entrance for early possession.

I've no idea about valencia so can't comment on it. And Allah knows best.
      1709 days ago 

Adnan
      (836 posts)
      Faisal town will take a decade before you can start thinking of any construction,and thats only if it materialises
        1709 days ago 

Irfan
        (1106 posts)
        @Asad sb, I think he is asking about Lahore.

Brother, it woukd be difficult to buy brand new 10-Marla house in 10-Million in these three socities. Used house is possible & it can only be done once u r in Pak and visit different houses. Bahria mkt is depressed these days, there are good chances u can get good deal in ur budget. Overall, valencia is best amongst ur given options.
          1709 days ago 

Asad Malik
          (419 posts)
          @Irfan, Thank you for bring this to my knowledge. I'm not aware of Lahore market.

@Salman, Please ignore my previous post since this only relates to F-18 Islamabad (Faisal town) and Bahria Islamabad.
            1709 days ago 

Arshad
            (768 posts)
            Valencia has a better location and Bahria Town location is further out but has more of a prestige image. So it depends if you want location or more prestige.
              1709 days ago 

Ali azmat
              (57 posts)
              Only Bahria, Faisal Town is full of crime, Valencia visit at night and u will find out, Bahria is Ok but if you buy a ready made house it may not be of good quality, but if you buy a plot and build your own house it will be great. Security 24/7, and no load shedding at all. I have two houses there.
                1709 days ago 

Rehman
                (504 posts)
                Dear Adnan, I think you have not visited the faisal town location it will not be a decade project like Bahria.

Faisal town is a small project and land is 99% cleared and is leveled now.

The surroundings are populated so it will not take more than 2-3 years to populate.

Please when ever you give your opinion on any project you should have the actual figures with you.

I m the witness that Bahria phase 7 takes a decade phase 8 takes a decade phase 9 / industrial estate seems to have a decade, now bahria enclave 2 may take at least a decade
                  1709 days ago 

SALMAN RIAZ
                  (3 posts)
                  Thanks alot friends.

with Faisal Town, I meant Lahore Faisal Town. So, should I think to put more focus on Bahria Town, or?

Can you please recommend any good place in Lahore to buy a house 7-10 marla within 10 million PKR. I can definitely expand my search range.

Thanks again!
                    1706 days ago 

ASAD
                    (865 posts)
                    Go for raiwand road , in mentioned societies 10 million is under price for 10 marla ds house
                      1706 days ago 

Post Answer (9 Replies)

Username:
                      Password:
                      Email Basket (0)
                      SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL