Farm house/farm land required

Hello everyone,

I hope you all fine.

I am looking for a farm land or developed farm house in islamabad. Area required (5-20 kanal)
Preferred areas: simly road, bara kahu, bani gala, kahuta road, lehtrar road.

Budget: 30 million

Note: needed for personal use. It should be in a peaceful area better to be surrounded by other farmhouses/farmland. Availability electricity and water. Clear transfer with no disputes.

Any suggestion/guidance will be highly appreciated. Owners and dealers can comment their phone numbers with options available. I will contact.

Thank you!

Regards,

Mr Khan among your stated prefered areas and budget i would suggest its worth exploring the following areas by visiting yourself.

1: Pak Naval farms 5 kanal on simly dam road. Its a beautiful exclusive farmhouse community with great security and amenities taken care of by management. The only possible downside for some people could be its access/location/proximity to Isb but for some people it might not be an issue.

2: Banigala 5 kanal on upper banigala road (touching cda botanical gardens land backside of parkview city, leads to zafeer abbasi road). This place has good access a great location considering proximity to mainstream Isb surrounded by beautiful green hills. It is not exclusively a farmhouse community so the area is a mixture of farmhouses and houses with basic amenities present but one has to manage their own security as it is private openland.

Im sure other members can shed light on the other areas mentioned by you.

Thank you @Slick for your prompt response.

Being Naval Anchorage Islamabad resident, I was interested in Pak Naval Farms. But for (4, 5, 8) kanal category, the IESCO do not entertain for electricity connection due to Section-4 on CDA NOC non-allottees. People resort to Solar system for energy.

I was suggested by some friends about Farms on Grey Rock farm Road besides A-Block of Park View City and Anza Farms Simly Road. Where some options are available for sale.

Need sincere guidance on above said places as well.

Regards,

Thankyou mr Khan for updating us regarding PN farms(4,5,8 kanal) electricity connections information, having assumed no such issues existed in PN farms considering the neighbouring farmlands only a stones throw away from naval farms on jandala road have not encountered much issues getting electricity connections.

Grey rock farms road Anza farms Shaheen farms etc you might be able to get larger peices of land in one of those im sure some forum members would provide detailed info on that for you soon.

MPCHS Multi Orchards
Bani Gala

Other possiblities of Open Land:
- Chakri Road, Adyala (but not as green as Bani Gala)
- Just adjacent to Islamabad Model Town (there is lot of open land for sale with registry from ISB kecheri). Almost just outside boundry of BE Sector B-1 (Malot Road)....The area has good future and getting populated!

Not sure much about liveability, access of Anza etc. That area is great in term of greenery and underground water but long away from being liveable especially after dark hours and access issues!

Naval Farms are quite good in that price and families living, security seem to be decent but the place seem to be abondoned (may be my impression), but for sure lack of commmerical that could serve th purposes of residents and make it a bit more lively!!

Mr Imtiaz your impression is correct but the abandoned area feel is the main reason why some people opt for those farmhouses. Some people prefer to live away from the busy city type enviornments. Its nice to be secluded on your own. Some people prefer privacy with no others living right next to your dwelling. Having commercials could essentialy screw up the whole quite and peaceful countryside atmosphere of PN farms :)

Farmhouse living is a different lifestyle. Its for people with a different taste. Its got its own advantages and disadvantages. Not everyones cup of tea ofcourse.

Slick, agreed serenity and calmness is what farm house living is all about!

However, by abondoned meant a lack of community feel, and post 7 - 8 PM it seems sort of a disconnect at lonesome place (personal impression on my 2 visit, 'abondoned rather than calm' may be right or wrong) ...

Thank you @Slick @Imtiaz Sb.

I'm getting options near Chirah, Pehont and Tumair, main Simly Dam road and, even towards Karore as well. Range of prices goes from (0.4-25 million) per kanal. Places available are of lands with or without boundary wall/necessary construction. Electricity and water available.

All good places. Only problem is with the access of roads considering future settlement of locally irregular houses etc. Although carpet/concrete roads of 22ft-35ft available everywhere.

As soon as I found a suitable place will share details here. Inshallah!

Guidance/help/suggestion are always welcome.

All the best! Tum air, Simply Dam road side suits best farm house style of living due to greenery and underground water …

Yes mr Khan the further you go the lower rates you will find. For investment potential its worth exploring land in further areas towards simly dam karore tumair etc however if its for personal use right now then closer areas might be better and you should be able to find a reasonable location 10 kanal farmhouse with boundry walls for around 20million as those with front on roads are currently priced at around 18-22 lac per kanal. Goodluck with your search.

Asalam o alikum I am hassan raza working as a realtor and builder in bahria enclave Islamabad.. I have many options for farm houses especially on Simly dam raod side..

Please Contact