Farmhouse in Islamabad

Salam,

I am interested in farmhouse/plot in Islamabad with an area between 4-10 kanal maximum.

Can the experts please give some ideas of various options i.e. what are the areas of such plots around Islamabad.

Many thanks.

W.salam Dear Anwar Shah,

There are many options of farm houses in Islamabad or surroundings. Chuk Shehzad and Murre Road is ideal place for farm house and most expensive one in farm house societies.

MPCHS farm houses are also a good option . They are giving 5 kanal farm house at 55 lac on installments but a bit away from Islamabad almost 45 to 50 km away from zero point.

In zone 5 agro farms of JKCHS is a better location option but prices are a bit high there. There are many other orchard schemes near to Simli dam Baharakahu so it depends on your budget that where you can buy.

Dear

Can you tell me location of MPCHS and JKCHS farm house developments? What are the current prices.

Also are there any safe investments near simply dam road area for farmhouse?

Thanks Ibrahim.

What are the prices of JKCHS? Any idea about Gulberg farm houses, it's location and prices please. I have checked the MPCHS but it is too far away, almost in Taxilla/Wah Cantt.

Thanks.

MPCHS location is near to Brahma Bahtur interchange on motorway which is almost 20 to 25 km away from Islamabad motorway toll plaza towards Hasan Abdal. new bookings prices for 5 kanal is 55 lac on installments. old price was 45 lac.

JKCHS farm house location is good its in zone 4 near to Islamabad express highway.4 kanal price is around 85 lac on installments. Will try to get some info on Gulberg farm houses and simli farm houses then will update you INSHALLAH.

Bharakahu Naval Farms on Simly Dam Road. Development complete in Phase 1 of 20 Kanal. Phase 2 contains 5 and 8 Kanal farms. Utilities available.

5 Kanal for 6Mn - 10Mn 8 Kanal for 8Mn - 13Mn 20 Kanal for 2.5 - 3Mn Concerns: Buying and selling is complicated through Pak Navy

Gulberg Greens near Korang Chowk opposite Judicial Colony in Zone IV. Near Islamabad Highway. Development started, NOC issued. Expected completion time 6 - 8 yrs.

4 Kanal for 13Mn 5 Kanal for 16Mn

Concerns: Extremely Expensive as there is nothing on ground and developer is Intelligence Bureau ECHS. Not the best in market, i guess. Uncertainty and very long term.

JKCHS has no NOC. CDA issued multiple Public warnings so do not buy anything there.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/cda-latest/files/publicnotices.asp?var=148

MPCHS - well reputed developer. Could be a good choice for people living in Taxila or Wah.

5 Kanal cost around 6Mn

Concerns: Too far, Outside Islamabad Capital Territory. Development will take years, I guess.

Thanks Ibrahim and MBS.

Very informative. Are the Barkahu Naval and Gulberg on installments? Any further information please?

Many thanks.

You are welcome bro. Naval farms are not on installments you have to pay it in one go.

Gulberg Greens is on installments. Down payment 20% and rest of it in 4 quarterly installments each of 20%.

Can you elaborate on the procedure . Is it time consuming and long

The best farm houses which are on installments are multi professional farm houses (Islamabad Orchards). They are very cheap, easily affordable.The company is best and development is going in full swing. For more details.

MPCHS website.

Gulberg express way has been completed as i am working on gulberg for the last five years the development of the farms houses will be completed at the most in two years

Any one has prices of Bahria Enclave 2 Agro Scheme?

But the company own Gulberg is a bad reputed one and Multi has best repute in Islamabad.

Top city farm houses. Next to new islamabad aiport, 4 kanal in 4500000 Downpayment 1500000 Profit is 3500000 Else installments, Another option is mpchs multi orchards, jhang bahatar. 5 kanal in 6500000 10 kanal in 120000000 both on installments.

Which one is better top city farm houses or multi orchards

Top city is a town (private development) not a society so you cannot be sure of the standard of maintenance and facilities.

Multi farms are a bit far from location point of view but not too far. And you will drive on motorway. Also, it is very near wah cantt, where there are good schools like froebels, roots etc. All facilities are available easily in wah. Also, islamabad is just 20 minutes drive. You will spend the same amount of time driving from zone v dha and bahria.

The best thing about multi farm houses is that the development is nearing completion and standard of development of this developer is excellent. They also provide other facilities at their schemes. The society financial position is excellent.

And many new developments are coming up in the same region. There is sir syed society already developed (of pof wah employees); multi is starting another scheme of small plots over there. Also, you have to keep in mind that there is a very huge residential developement of wah on the opposite side of motorway.

The location is a very good place of the future.

Dear luqman:

You can not compare top city with multi. Two very different names in the market of real estate. Multi is very reliable and established cooperative housing society. Where as top city is a private venture, which got people recently due to its location near to new air port, who knows they might get disappeared as in the past. But multi has delivered big projects before. So, think about this factor.

I dont know why everyone here say multi has no comparison with private towns. The fact is that every cooperative society disappointed there members . They collect money in the name of cooperative and used that money some where else. Multi b-17 started in 2004 and what they have delivered so far in 10 years . Just two or three blocks.

@ ch shahid saab, excellent answer, i couldn't have said it any better!

All these societies promise you the world, but do they deliver - only a small percentage do

New popular farmhouses appear to be the gulberg islamabad, but had bad complaints for some strange reasons? I thought it was the same gulberg as lahore, maybe that’s why they are using their name to gain as much rep as possible and people seem to be put of?.